THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix******

5 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix******

Post  zakstillwell Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm

I would like to build Venice, from italy. Although i do not plan to make it scale, at all, i WOULD like to make all the buildings islands and the only efficient way to get around it by boat.
I am currently still drawing out the specs for it on paper. i will scan it and post it at a later date.
The materials i will need are cobble, smooth stone, dark wood, light wood, torches and boats. lots of boats. Also i will need an admin to lower an area of ocean (or give me sponges) because i want to have it so there is a dam holding water off on one end, and on the other, it is being held back. and when you jump down the lower dam, you go into the nether. then when you come back up you enter through the top dam. It will have (as you will see in the drawing) on the left, agricultural items. food store, trees, farm, and pig farm. Center will be businesses and mine, right will be houses and far right will be, bigger houses.

KEY: Grey:assassin building
Dark blue:Mansion w/courtyard
Red: 1 story basic home
Green inside of black: PENDING
Yellow:Mansion
Orange::2 story basic
purple:Mansion w/boat house
Pink: (hot pink) businesses (normal pink) mine.
BLACK:side walk or pavement OR a dock.
WHITE IN BLACK: THE DAM HOLDING THIS PLACE TOGETHER!!

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Ferinz10

Last edited by zakstillwell on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty hmmm

Post  janplanet1 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

that would be cool if you don't make a replica but just a city in that style.
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

http://www.janplanet1home.webs.com

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty Re: This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix******

Post  H31IX Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

I like the idea but I'm not making more than 1 nether portal on our map unless its super necessary..
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty Re: This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix******

Post  DanTheMAN10 Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

that's ambitious.. those are some damn big cities
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty yes they are

Post  zakstillwell Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:16 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:that's ambitious.. those are some damn big cities
you are right, they are quite large. the only thing that i want to know before i start is that this map will be ours for at least the next 4 months without reset. and if we do reset that i get the save file. this literally is what i have always wanted to build so i dont want to build it and then it be gone. but at the same time i dont want to do it where noone would see it in sp. and dan you know how leonardo da vinci is leonardo from vinci? ezio de firenze? pick up on that? the city in the game is real and scale! this might take a while lol!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
you are right, they are quite large. the only thing that i want to know before i start is that this map will be ours for at least the next 4 months without reset. and if we do reset that i get the save file. this literally is what i have always wanted to build so i dont want to build it and then it be gone. but at the same time i dont want to do it where noone would see it in sp. and dan you know how leonardo da vinci is leonardo from vinci? ezio de firenze? pick up on that? the city in the game is real and scale! this might take a while lol!

DA Firenze, and yup, Ubisoft really went the extra mile in all the AC games.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

DA Firenze, and yup, Ubisoft really went the extra mile in all the AC games.
there actually was a study done on the assassin creed games on using them as an educational tool! i will put a link to the article. It is amazing how they even made things such as names, behavior and locations, all accurate! the only thing they said that was changed was that the attack on the vatican that happened outside, was actually inside the whole time. (when you have to run across the huge bridge). And in fact the study also says that your brain holds more information from being there instead of just reading about it. and since we can't go back in time, the next best thing is that we can make an accurate, non-bias videogame about the topic and have children play it. they will be having fun, and without knowing it will be learning! and come state standardized testing, they will know things they never knew they knew! it really is a cool program, here is the link.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Red+Herring/assassin-s-creed-history-for-children-189226.phtml

i love the part near the end. you will see.
(this is not the actual study, i stumbled upon the real thing by accident, this is just as close as i could find.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty attention post

Post  zakstillwell Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

map now up, key coming soon. This is actually just the basic idea done with photoshop. i will most likely add things in the open water areas like some small houses or decoration. Also i need a couple things like, now. Cobble. Coal. Furnaces. Chests. Wood (all 3 types). Sponges. Wool. Saplings. and flowers. also if you would like to be on the mansion list, you can get on it by giving me fences, ladders, and torches!!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

That's a very true article. And yeah, the Hashshashin (Assassins) did exist, but kind of vanished from history without a trace. doesn't seem like anyone knows what really happened to them, but someone (idr who) said the motto "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" was also taken right from the Assassins, not fabricated by Ubisoft. it's kinda cool and weird at the same time
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty Dan...

Post  zakstillwell Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:That's a very true article. And yeah, the Hashshashin (Assassins) did exist, but kind of vanished from history without a trace. doesn't seem like anyone knows what really happened to them, but someone (idr who) said the motto "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" was also taken right from the Assassins, not fabricated by Ubisoft. it's kinda cool and weird at the same time
I think i love you.
you have to help me with this city. we are making Ezio's hometown!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:55 am

zakstillwell wrote:
DanTheMAN10 wrote:That's a very true article. And yeah, the Hashshashin (Assassins) did exist, but kind of vanished from history without a trace. doesn't seem like anyone knows what really happened to them, but someone (idr who) said the motto "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" was also taken right from the Assassins, not fabricated by Ubisoft. it's kinda cool and weird at the same time
I think i love you.

<3 will indeed help. oh, and I'm about 99.99% sure i know where Assassin's Creed 3 will be set
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamboy1 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
I think i love you.

<3 will indeed help. oh, and I'm about 99.99% sure i know where Assassin's Creed 3 will be set
:3 Where????? bounce
Jamboy1
Jamboy1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 am

Jamboy1 wrote:
DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
I think i love you.

well there were clues left in Brotherhood. when they got the Apple of Eden, Shaun said something about the Phygerian Cap and Eye, and those two things only come together in one place. know where that place is? look on the back of a US dollar bill. and in the Da Vinci disappearance, at the end, the Phygerian treasure left some GPS coordinates. when placed in google maps, it pointed out a place outside of Glenfield NY, and the spot looks like a black dot in the middle of a forest. and did you know there's 2 towns in NY called Rome, NY and Florence, NY? when you see the plotting of those 2 towns on a map in conjuncture with that black spot on the map it also looks like a phygerian cap. and maybe that spot represents a phygerian eye. and since Desmond is an American his ancestors had to have gotten to the US somehow. So...

Assassin's Creed 3 will be happening in the US, possibly anywhere between the American revolution or civil-war.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
Jamboy1 wrote:
DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
I think i love you.

well there were clues left in Brotherhood. when they got the Apple of Eden, Shaun said something about the Phygerian Cap and Eye, and those two things only come together in one place. know where that place is? look on the back of a US dollar bill. and in the Da Vinci disappearance, at the end, the Phygerian treasure left some GPS coordinates. when placed in google maps, it pointed out a place outside of Glenfield NY, and the spot looks like a black dot in the middle of a forest. and did you know there's 2 towns in NY called Rome, NY and Florence, NY? when you see the plotting of those 2 towns on a map in conjuncture with that black spot on the map it also looks like a phygerian cap. and maybe that spot represents a phygerian eye. and since Desmond is an American his ancestors had to have gotten to the US somehow. So...

Assassin's Creed 3 will be happening in the US, possibly anywhere between the American revolution or civil-war.
also did you notice how at the end of the secrt things adam and eve are running away? they are in south africa when that happens. if you look at the writing from the first assassins creed you will see that it refers to lumanati (spelled that wrong) most people know what they are, i don't believe it but it makes a good premace for the modern day game! it appears is though assassins creed will switch constantly between modern and past. past being in civil war, finding clues as you go. present being now, traveling to the places where the most powerful nation in the world, england, hid the pieces. now america is the most powerful but because our ancestors were really assassins, they rebelled and travelled to the new world, in search of the classic legends. golden city.. ect. i predict that the most trademark places on earth will be host to the apples. pyramids of giza. stone henge. niagra falls. easter island. the catacombs of england. i predict that assassins creed 3 will be the best game of all time, and will become its own genre of gaming. i can't wait!

AND H31IX CAN YOU //APPROVE// THIS!?!?!?
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Empty this is what i am actually thinking now!

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO REPLICATE.
This is the idea, "A little bigger" is the real one h31ix****** Venice10
AND H31IX PLEASE APPROVE!!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down