THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bigger... Might need some help...

5 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty A little bigger... Might need some help...

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

So you guys might like the concept of it. but your not going to like the size...
i need everything from dirt to netherrak...
This map will take appx. 30 minutes to cross walking straight. really it would just be building the normal map. but doing so to conform to Roma.
so here is my inspiration and... drawing.
A little bigger...  Might need some help... Glyph_10
YES THAT LITTLE CIRLE IS THE COLESEUM
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty Re: A little bigger... Might need some help...

Post  Ericod7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

my rome i s100% done
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty yeah.

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Ericod7 wrote:my rome i s100% done
don't try to compete assassin's creed with me... i have 97% overall completion. every piece of armor, weapon and type of clothing. I also have rebuilt all of rome and own 100% of it as well. I completed all of this is 4 days.. i'm pro at brohood.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty Re: A little bigger... Might need some help...

Post  Ericod7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm

i meant 100% everything... All night sesh with bro
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty dan

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

dan you know this city probably as well as i do huh? you must hate me for even suggesting this. but we will start with the coliseum and move our way out from there. and we might just get rid of some of the open space. i will photoshop it so that it is what i want later.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
don't try to compete assassin's creed with me... i have 97% overall completion. every piece of armor, weapon and type of clothing. I also have rebuilt all of rome and own 100% of it as well. I completed all of this is 4 days.. i'm pro at brohood.

same. just got some treasure chests and borgia flags to find.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

same. just got some treasure chests and borgia flags to find.

DONE.... had quite the obsession for awhile
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 am

I Will Help You Zak Very Happy
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty ummm just so you know

Post  zakstillwell Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:47 pm

MrAttomized wrote:I Will Help You Zak Very Happy
just so you know. THIS IS HUGE i am even almot having second thoughts. but if i get 4 people to work on it ALL the time NON stop. then we will do it. right now we just need a HUGE area, so attom if you want to start, grab all of your valuable stuff, walk for about 10 minutes in one direction, then do/sethome and make a small house. that way we will have room to work with. and dan to start the coleseum we will need a cirle made plz. a huge cirle. (life size for all of this) anyway we will see where this goes. and when we reset the map, h31ix is gonna give me the save file, that way we all can work together on it elsewhere. i think we could get like 100,000 hits on you tube for making this. so if you want to help start collecting cobble wood and coal. thanks!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 pm

your a crazy motherfucker but go for it
approved?
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

H31IX wrote:your a crazy motherfucker but go for it
approved?

I second this. you are NUTS
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I third that you like nuts
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty loled

Post  zakstillwell Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Ericod7 wrote:I third that you like nuts
you made me laugh.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

A little bigger...  Might need some help... Empty loled

Post  zakstillwell Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

you made me laugh. and i think i'm going to do two things. one i'm going to need probably mcedited amounts of cobble and smooth stone for the FUCKING COLOSSEUM! (it's really big.) i mean srsly, people realate big things to it!! I also will make a water roaded city, it is (if facing with waterfall on your right) straight away from dan's city. it is currently out-lined with netherrak. i would eventually like to light those. also if you would like to help with the colosseum. the outline begins this weekend. i will be working every moment i can. No Xbox! And if you're as crazy as me, and you are an advbuilder, or kron, you may help with the construction of the base of the water city. thanks guys, i'm not insane and yes, eric likes nuts.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
you made me laugh. and i think i'm going to do two things. one i'm going to need probably mcedited amounts of cobble and smooth stone for the FUCKING COLOSSEUM! (it's really big.) i mean srsly, people realate big things to it!! I also will make a water roaded city, it is (if facing with waterfall on your right) straight away from dan's city. it is currently out-lined with netherrak. i would eventually like to light those. also if you would like to help with the colosseum. the outline begins this weekend. i will be working every moment i can. No Xbox! And if you're as crazy as me, and you are an advbuilder, or kron, you may help with the construction of the base of the water city. thanks guys, i'm not insane and yes, eric likes nuts.

there's a worldedit tool that would be unbelievably helpful for the coloseum, pantheon, and ano other circular shaped builings Smile
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down