THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new proactive idea!

5 posters

Go down

Do you want more say in what goes on in the server?

new proactive idea! Vote_lcap50%new proactive idea! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
new proactive idea! Vote_lcap17%new proactive idea! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
new proactive idea! Vote_lcap17%new proactive idea! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
new proactive idea! Vote_lcap16%new proactive idea! Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

new proactive idea! Empty new proactive idea!

Post  zakstillwell Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 am

i believe strongly in an active community and i believe that at least once a week, everybody has to make a suggestion. not just a stupid idea but a cool thing that they would like to see happen. this would most likely make everybody be 1 more active and 2 more aware of what actually is going on. i have noticed lot of people that should be coming up with more ideas... and don't take me wrong now, i am not flamin' on anybody, i just think that it would be better for progression if we all worked together in a democratic server! (we should come up with a national anthem! and ps this is a free idea for who ever gets it first!) but anyway i hope you take this at least into consideration. thanks!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

new proactive idea! Empty Re: new proactive idea!

Post  MrAttomized Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 am

I totally agree! I am one of those people who always come up with Ideas! But my current one I will build.

As communities go I totally agree! Every Saturday we should do a community project?
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

new proactive idea! Empty Meh, no.

Post  Kazavelen Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am

Once a week? Why not like once a month. Because if we do it once a week were just going to run out of ideas and such and its going to get really boring.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Heres an idea I have been contemplating for a while:
Once every month we have an open Ventrilo meeting and discuss new ideas for the servers, users can voice their concerns if they have them, we can explain problems with the servers and keep everyone updated on the switch to bukkit.

Instead of FORCING people to come up with new ideas, which usually results in people yelling at us to get a bunch more plugins, I think this would help users become more aware of whats going on with the server and also get new ideas or changes out there.

Thoughts?
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

new proactive idea! Empty sure!

Post  zakstillwell Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 pm

H31IX wrote:Heres an idea I have been contemplating for a while:
Once every month we have an open Ventrilo meeting and discuss new ideas for the servers, users can voice their concerns if they have them, we can explain problems with the servers and keep everyone updated on the switch to bukkit.

Instead of FORCING people to come up with new ideas, which usually results in people yelling at us to get a bunch more plugins, I think this would help users become more aware of whats going on with the server and also get new ideas or changes out there.

Thoughts?
that is actually a polished version of my idea! i like that a lot. so let's do it!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

new proactive idea! Empty Hmmmm... Ventrillo Eh?

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

H31IX wrote:Heres an idea I have been contemplating for a while:

Thoughts?

Is Ventrillo hard to join? If it isn't I still need to get a damn good mic. Laughing
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Its not, its really easy - if you check out the random thread there is a sticky post showing how to connect.
You dont even have to have a mic but its esier for us to talk to you there rather than in minecraft chat, plus a lot more fun.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down