THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is actually going to happen!

5 posters

Go down

Will you be there?

This is actually going to happen! Vote_lcap40%This is actually going to happen! Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
This is actually going to happen! Vote_lcap20%This is actually going to happen! Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
This is actually going to happen! Vote_lcap40%This is actually going to happen! Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
This is actually going to happen! Vote_lcap0%This is actually going to happen! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

This is actually going to happen! Empty This is actually going to happen!

Post  zakstillwell Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

this isn't a stupid help like "i can't log in!" THIS IS A CALL FOR YOU! if anybody wants to help me? i am going to build the prison, very very far away. it might take a while, but i'm sure h31ix will help? if you want to help, the construction of the base for the prison will start this weekend. (i still need to finnish my blueprints for it) it will be really fun! don't start because i still need to pick out a spot... BUT GET PUMPED! and h31ix message me about how adminium works and if i could be able to use it, thanks!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is actually going to happen! Empty Re: This is actually going to happen!

Post  Spencer1230 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:02 pm

This is a terrible idea... What is the point in this?
Spencer1230
Spencer1230
Spencer

Back to top Go down

This is actually going to happen! Empty you see...

Post  zakstillwell Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Spencer1230 wrote:This is a terrible idea... What is the point in this?
what is the point in building cities? what is the point in building cool houses? because it is fun and i enjoy building large scale complicated buildings. hence why i built the tower at heights. it is fun and keeps me busy. so go be a negative nacy somewhere else spencer. i <3 u..... :\ no homo...
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

TO STICK YOU IN SPENCER SO YOU CAN'T BE A DICK TO ANYONE! BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU KILLED 0DARKDRAGON AND HE LOST ALL HIS VALUABLE STUFF! AND YOU GRIEFED HIS HOUSE! SO YEAH!

Sorry if I seem rude but I thought someone needed to say it!
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer1230 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 am

MrAttomized wrote:TO STICK YOU IN SPENCER SO YOU CAN'T BE A DICK TO ANYONE! BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU KILLED 0DARKDRAGON AND HE LOST ALL HIS VALUABLE STUFF! AND YOU GRIEFED HIS HOUSE! SO YEAH!

I already talked to him, he knows it was a joke, and you need to calm down. Also im guessing you were the asshole that told him?
Spencer1230
Spencer1230
Spencer

Back to top Go down

This is actually going to happen! Empty Spencer,

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 am

Spencer1230 wrote:
MrAttomized wrote:TO STICK YOU IN SPENCER SO YOU CAN'T BE A DICK TO ANYONE! BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU KILLED 0DARKDRAGON AND HE LOST ALL HIS VALUABLE STUFF! AND YOU GRIEFED HIS HOUSE! SO YEAH!

I already talked to him, he knows it was a joke, and you need to calm down. Also im guessing you were the asshole that told him?

First things first, it wasn't him who told me, it started out with 3 people, then other people told me and then helix, so dont try to zero in on someone. As for your idea Zak, I have to say that there has definately been talk about a prison before. In fact I think it is in the forums. You can go see it if you'd like, maybe merge ideas. But I would like to help if I can.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 am

Sorry I did overblow it. I just was annoyed that an admin who was very welcoming to the forum did something stupid like that. What you did was bad but I am sorry.
No hard feelings Spence?
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Well that turned into a flame thread very quickly.

Here are my ideas on this:
If you build the jail I can tp people there and strip them of their rights to warp out or w.e but I dont think I can take away the power to /home or /spawn out of it.

We might be able to make a plugin that builds a small "jail cell" around the person and can be initiated just like a /freeze command by any admin from anywhere, and that person will be frozen in the spot where they were, temporarly not able to use commands or move until they are let out.

Dont let that discourage you, though from building a jail - I think it would be pretty cool to put NPC's with the names of the banned in there like the graveyard XD
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

This is actually going to happen! Empty Graveyard

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 pm

H31IX wrote:Well that turned into a flame thread very quickly.

If you build the jail I can tp people there and strip them of their rights to warp out or w.e but I dont think I can take away the power to /home or /spawn out of it.

We might be able to make a plugin that builds a small "jail cell" around the person and can be initiated just like a /freeze command by any admin from anywhere, and that person will be frozen in the spot where they were, temporarly not able to use commands or move until they are let out.

Dont let that discourage you, though from building a jail - I think it would be pretty cool to put NPC's with the names of the banned in there like the graveyard XD

By the way, where is the graveyard? Don't think I've seen it before. Question
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

This is actually going to happen! Empty this is my idea

Post  zakstillwell Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

H31IX wrote:Well that turned into a flame thread very quickly.

what i think we can do is build it out of adminium and make it so custom rank PRISONER which will be black cannot /home. and h31ix i will need help with the wiring. DOES ANYBODY WANT TO HELP ME WITH THE BASE! AND BY THE WAY IT IS FROM THE PREVIOUS TOPIC BUT I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT. and h31ix i will need 3 things, adminium, soul sand, and lots of iron for doors. but i will get all the redstone myself. if you could pm me h31ix that would be helpful.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum