THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ban... its not the server

+3
Twotoedbob
zakstillwell
magickev
7 posters

Go down

My Ban... its not the server Empty My Ban... its not the server

Post  magickev Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 pm

it says bad login which means the server is up and i got kicked. Question plz unban me or tell me wat i did

magickev
Builder

Back to top Go down

My Ban... its not the server Empty WRONG

Post  zakstillwell Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:26 pm

magickev wrote:it says bad login which means the server is up and i got kicked. Question plz unban me or tell me wat i did
Actually thats not what it means but since thats what you think i won't tell you otherwise.
Plus why are you so paranoid about being banned? Are you hiding something?
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

My Ban... its not the server Empty your not banned...

Post  Twotoedbob Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 pm

thats your own thing just close and reopen minecraft or sign in on the actual website and then try again if it still doesnt work then idk
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

My Ban... its not the server Empty I think it is just my computer

Post  magickev Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm

none of the servers im trying are working... probably minecraft Evil or Very Mad

magickev
Builder

Back to top Go down

My Ban... its not the server Empty Re: My Ban... its not the server

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
magickev wrote:it says bad login which means the server is up and i got kicked. Question plz unban me or tell me wat i did
Actually thats not what it means but since thats what you think i won't tell you otherwise.

Dude.. what are you a crime investigator? Calm down, the dude has Minecraft problems.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

zakstillwell wrote:

zak he was banned for greifing earlier and the little fucker got lucky. no offense or anything. you just got REALLY lucky.
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

gtfando wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

zak he was banned for greifing earlier and the little fucker got lucky. no offense or anything. you just got REALLY lucky.

I actually thought h31ix banned him in the first place for something else.. maybe flyhacking.. or was that sammarochs or something.. ARGH so many people we need to keep track of! affraid
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
gtfando wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

I actually thought h31ix banned him in the first place for something else.. maybe flyhacking.. or was that sammarochs or something.. ARGH so many people we need to keep track of! affraid

dark, YOU dont need to keep track, us mods and the admin must. dont trouble yourself. unless you want to XD
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

gtfando wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:
gtfando wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

dark, YOU dont need to keep track, us mods and the admin must. dont trouble yourself. unless you want to XD
lol this will be out of nowhere but im so used to the old mods that seeing u as mod is weird i dont recognize u as a mod yet srry lol
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

im to lazy to check when this was or read the last post but it this was in the right time frame it could be because that mine craft was updated. or minecraft.net is down. just keep trying if u were ban have h31ix check the ban folder for ur name.
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

gtfando wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:
gtfando wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

I'm OCD CDO like that. Plus I have good points. Razz
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down