THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing with the server but making a server.

3 posters

Go down

Nothing with the server but making a server. Empty Nothing with the server but making a server.

Post  Kazavelen Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 pm

First of all I can't make ANY server because 192.168.2.1 keeps going Internet explored cannot display the webpage no matter how much times I refresh, if y'all can help me with that. Second: the server is for when I get someone to make a let's play with. But I need a server or to make one but I dont knOw how to make a bukkit server. Third: I need fraps or someone else can record.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Nothing with the server but making a server. Empty Re: Nothing with the server but making a server.

Post  Spencer1230 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 am

Kazavelen wrote:First of all I can't make ANY server because 192.168.2.1 keeps going Internet explored cannot display the webpage no matter how much times I refresh, if y'all can help me with that. Second: the server is for when I get someone to make a let's play with. But I need a server or to make one but I dont knOw how to make a bukkit server. Third: I need fraps or someone else can record.

Thats because its 192.168.1.1 >.>
Spencer1230
Spencer1230
Spencer

Back to top Go down

Nothing with the server but making a server. Empty u stole my stuff

Post  boss950 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:35 am

i want it back you thief Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
if u dont give back next time u log on prepare for war of... commands
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Nothing with the server but making a server. Empty Re: Nothing with the server but making a server.

Post  Kazavelen Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 am

Spencer1230 wrote:
Kazavelen wrote:First of all I can't make ANY server because 192.168.2.1 keeps going Internet explored cannot display the webpage no matter how much times I refresh, if y'all can help me with that. Second: the server is for when I get someone to make a let's play with. But I need a server or to make one but I dont knOw how to make a bukkit server. Third: I need fraps or someone else can record.

Thats because its 192.168.1.1 >.>
that doesnt load either :O!!!
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down