THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming a Respected Member of the Server...

+2
timmie124
Karmy
6 posters

Go down

Becoming a Respected Member of the Server... Empty Becoming a Respected Member of the Server...

Post  Karmy Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey everyone, Karmy here.

Back in September of 2010, I recently watched a video on how to setup a Minecraft Server. The person commentating this video was none other than H31IX. The video itself had the server's IP and I thought to myself, "Hmm, I'll join it."

After being on the server, I met lots of people, including H31IX, Spencer, GTF, Eses, and many more. Once I became a member of the community, (joining vent, posting on forums, building epic structures) I eventually became and ADVBuilder, which is what I am as of 3/15/11.

Basically what I'm trying to get at here is if any of the builders and or guests want to get to where I am today, you'll have to make friends and become involved in the community. Help out on community projects, donate to the server if you can, respect ALL ranks higher than you, especially the Fuhrer and Admin. Build Epic structures, come join vent, and post on the forums.

Once you've done all of those and you're still not an ADV or Super...Repeat!

Hope you guys enjoyed this brief little summary of how I became what I am today and I hope you guys do it aswell.

Karmy
Builder

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Respected Member of the Server... Empty Re: Becoming a Respected Member of the Server...

Post  timmie124 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 pm

i would pin this if i could well said
timmie124
timmie124

https://www.facebook.com/timmie124

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Respected Member of the Server... Empty Re: Becoming a Respected Member of the Server...

Post  Karmy Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

timmie124 wrote:i would pin this if i could well said
thanks

Karmy
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 am

Smile great post karmy. props to you!
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am

i agree fully with wat you jusrt said and i noticed that some of the new guests have no idea on how to interact with ppl ... i mean they dont follow any of the rules and it gets annoying ive never had to tell someone that i gave them a warning or i would kick them but now i always need to when im on and no mods or admins are cant ppl just be happy to play and get along and build stuff on their own??? they always think im a mod and they keep asking for ranks and stuff and i always say... get your own this is survival not creative!!! without rage lol!
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamboy1 Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

This post can help alot of new players that join I mean alot of players l see grief harass steal and destroy because they don't really pay attention. I'm still new yet I don't grief or do any such things. Yet after 3 days in the server and I'm hooked on the ideas in the forums and in the server. krons building was a piece of architectural genius puting a pedo bear on it. lol! it's amazing what you can do if you stay active and make friends on the server. After being on the server for 3 days I've made lots of friends and no foes. And for the grieffers reading this. You haters be hating!
Jamboy1
Jamboy1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

I hope people notice this post. It's very important. Good job Karmy! Very Happy
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down