THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME--

2 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME-- Empty How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME--

Post  H31IX Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 pm

To get your city on the portal list and have it easily available for users to inhabit, you must first post your city's blueprint and plans. This helps us limit the insane amount of cities to a small number of WELL-PLANNED, WELL-DESIGNED, WELL-BUILT, and WELL-SUPPLIED cities. If you have a good idea for a unique city you may post here and try and get it approved.

In your post you MUST have:
The materials that you will need
The dimensions of the city
Inspiration for the city (youtube videos, pictures, etc.)
Building plans
A basic layout of how the city will look once completed (THIS MEANS TEXT AND A PICTURE DRAWN IN PAINT OR SOMETHING)
Any other details.

Here is a model application to give you the idea of what we are looking for:

AURORA CITY BY KAZAVELEN

Hello everyone! The server is now public, if you do not know me I am Kazavelen. Anyways off to the City. The City is called "Aurora", as seen on the title of the topic. The big picture and similarity comes from a city called Mistral City, made by Bluexephos.
Here is a video: (Skip to atleast 7:30)

Aurora will be a big city 100 x 100, maybe 150 x 150, a perfect square size. Donations WILL be allowed!
Donations
----------
1.) I only take stacks sorry Smile.
2.) Any item that isn't stacked will be rejected.
3.) Any item that isn't on my donation list will also be rejected.
Donation List!!
--------------
Items Wanted: Stone, Dirt (to fill out the land), Cobblestone, Wooden Planks, Saplings, Water, Lava, Logs of Pine/Dark and Regular (Pine and Dark are the same thing, will not take Birch), Glass, Wool of any color Smile, Stone Slabs, Wooden Slabs, Sandstone Slabs, Cobblestone Slabs, Brick, Bookcases, Wooden Stairs, Ladders, Cobblestone Stairs, Fences, Pumpkins, Jack O' Lanterns, and Glowstone!!
All of these items will only be taken in stacks. (I know some of these are a pain to get in stacks so I dont expect everything).

Building Plans
-------------
These are a list of buildings and places that I am gonna be planning to build. A bridge depending on the distance or maybe a portal to the city, Incenerator (to burn your trash), a crafting hall and a furnace hall that are connected to each other, a city supply room, a main city fountain, a housing area (if you can rent one i'm not sure yet they could be for just decor.), a Bakery called "Bakery of the Aura", Church of the Three Blocks (Diamond, Gold, Iron), Tower to the sky, a Wizard Tower (fun isn't it? Yes.), a tennis court, Zepplins (if they aren't THAT hard), Sky Bridges leading to Zepplins (still if the zepplins aren't that hard...), and a Blacksmith!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! =).How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME-- Untitl10

Last edited by H31IX on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME-- Empty Re: How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME--

Post  Kazavelen Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

H31IX wrote:How to post blueprints for your city --READ ME-- Untitl10
im new to the paint program that blueprint sucks.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down