THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is...

+2
zakstillwell
boss950
6 posters

Go down

wadda you think?

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_lcap71%lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_lcap0%lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_lcap29%lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_lcap0%lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is...

Post  boss950 Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm

so the plugin basically invites ppl to ur house ex:
/invite boss950 home
and next time they want to go to ur house they type
/home boss950
and u can only go once because u need to be re-invited... i think theres more to it but i dont remember my friend told me about it so ya wadda you think?
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty useless?

Post  zakstillwell Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

why don't you just tphere? it seems like a useless plug in.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty rules...rules...rules...

Post  boss950 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 pm

did you not read the new rule? u cant teleport ppl to you without their yes or u get banned this is to make sure that it works (the rule)...
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty didi you not read my post?

Post  zakstillwell Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

boss950 wrote:did you not read the new rule? u cant teleport ppl to you without their yes or u get banned this is to make sure that it works (the rule)...
thats not what i said. your saying /invite (player) home im saying, just go home then tp them. and OF COURSE I READ THE NEW RULE! I WAS THE PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH IT!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty Re: lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is...

Post  Kazavelen Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am

zakstillwell wrote:
boss950 wrote:did you not read the new rule? u cant teleport ppl to you without their yes or u get banned this is to make sure that it works (the rule)...
thats not what i said. your saying /invite (player) home im saying, just go home then tp them. and OF COURSE I READ THE NEW RULE! I WAS THE PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH IT!
shut up. if people dont wanna be tped just invite them so they can come on their on time.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty Re: lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is...

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 pm

zakstillwell wrote:

Chillout, don't yell at boss.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty ya

Post  boss950 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

Chillout, don't yell at boss.

what he said lol!
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

shut up. if people dont wanna be tped just invite them so they can come on their on time.[/quote] why are you being so mean? all i'm saying is i don't agree! Can't i have my own opinion?
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:49 pm

zakstillwell wrote:shut up. if people dont wanna be tped just invite them so they can come on their on time.
why are you being so mean? all i'm saying is i don't agree! Can't i have my own opinion? [/quote]

Not if your opinion sucks
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty lol

Post  boss950 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm

man this is funny all i want is for you guyz to answer the poll!!! thx lol
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

lol i fail i dont remember name but here it is... Empty reply

Post  LUCKHURST49 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:11 pm

i think its a good idea then if someone wants to go to your home you can just walk off do something and they can go there when they want
LUCKHURST49
LUCKHURST49
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

thread locked for flaming and because this feature is already included:

simply type /tpahere (name) and it will invite the person to be tp'ed to you (they can type /tpaccept or /tpadeny)

you can also use /tpa (name) and it will ask the person if they want you to be tp'ed to them
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down