THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does builder do? i dont even....

2 posters

Go down

What does builder do? i dont even.... Empty What does builder do? i dont even....

Post  fatalsalmonman Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

What does builder come with, I mean like commands? i thought it came with tp which i was exited for, but it doesnt even have that! I haven't tried /back but I figure that wont work since tp doesnt work either. If nothing comes with it what is the point oh having it? it just seems like its only a way to get closer to adv builder. Plz somebody help me out!!!
fatalsalmonman
fatalsalmonman
Builder

Back to top Go down

What does builder do? i dont even.... Empty Re: What does builder do? i dont even....

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Builder is a rank above Guest. It means you've been Approved by a majority of our members, meaning we partially trust you to work on the server with us. You get a KIT which I'm not sure is working atm, but if you make an ADV Builder portfolio or Donate it's alot smoother from there. But before you do that I suggest spending more time on the server, getting to know people and making fun things for people. Very Happy
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down