THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just read. Please.

Go down

Just read.  Please. Empty Just read. Please.

Post  zakstillwell Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Look guys. I'm not here to give you guys hate. Behind this screen I am a person as good as you. Do you guys know what it means to be a part of a community? To help out be nice and remain predictable. But what have we gotten recently? All we have is a bunch of people, addicted to fighting. Sadism is the practice of enjoying watching other people suffer. Physically and mentally. And that's all we are currently. Have you guys ever heard the the saying when the going gets tough the tough get going? Well what we have in our situation is a bunch of people that are in a tough situation. We all dislike someone. And that is not right. We are all human. Real people with real lives, families, friends, and we know what is right and wrong. We know that if we were to act in real life the way we do here, we wouldn't last a minute. So why don't we act appropriately? Nobody likes it, I can promise you that. So we know what we have to do. And it's simple. Be accountable for your actions. Do not worry about some one else. If each and every one of us puts in a minuscule bit of effort, greatness will come. So don't not be mean. Don't be nice. Just realize that all the people you are talking to ARE people. And they have feelings. And we all have to respect that. Thank you for reading this. Best wishes to you all and have an amazing day. -Jacob Stillwell. (zakstillwell)

H31ix please put on global.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down