THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

When EricCMiller first brought up this Herobrine story I thought it was a joke. Apparently Notch has a dead brother that roams Minecraft named Herobrine. Then a person named Herobrine started messaging me. "Ill kill you" "Stop." "Your already in hell" And no one can find him! Its insane! hes made me unbelieveably laggy and I can barely speak to people. Hes put things all over me and Kaza's beach! I need help! If you dont believe me give me your email and Ill send you screen shots of chat with Herobrine! Hes killed me and my diamond things are missing! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! I need someone to help me somehow! PLEASE!!
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  H31IX Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Herobrine is definitely not real, I can assure you of this. Stop looking for him, I have searched the minecraft code myself and all of our plugins, and there is definitely no code that recognizes a "Herobrine" or any NPC in either single player or SMP. If your getting weird messages I would advise ignoring them and stop worrying about him being real, as to the lag try disconnecting and reconnecting and it should stop.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty yea but..

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm

It literally says Herobrine whenever he messages me, I have a picture I can show you. But Its probably an admin messing with me. If it continues I dunno what Im gunna do cause its freaking me out.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum