THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ONLINE NOW! FOR REAL!

Go down

SERVER ONLINE NOW! FOR REAL! Empty SERVER ONLINE NOW! FOR REAL!

Post  H31IX Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm

As h31ix smp emerges from the dark ages of our server, let the renaissance begin! (I legit just spelled that right first try)

So the server is back online with a NEW map (dont complain, less lag and this one is permanent.) and permissions WORKING Very Happy
I will be VERY careful about updating bukkit so that we do not corrupt our map.
A few commands may be missing but they will all be implemented within a few days.

You will have to receive your rank again as you come on the server, so sorry about that but we will promote you asap.
Also, the server WILL be going public again for about 1-2 weeks to get some new blood - our extensive user list has become very very bare after our like month of downtime.

One big thing I think you guys will like is we can now have spawn points for each group. Thats right, builders spawn in one place, advanced builders spawn somewhere else, etc. we will have warpgates connecting the spawns and have one "central" spawn that will be where guests first spawn in. Soooooo if you want to please post a reply volunteering to build an area for YOUR or a group lower than you's spawn point. The admin spawn will of course be built by me so dont worry about that.

You can go ahead and make a spawn, but only the best one will be chosen by popular vote to be the official spawn point of that group.

So again, I apologize for all the bullshit our server has been through, hope you enjoy bukkit's stability and uptime, and thanks for sticking with us!
The server will now rest for exactly 1 minute at 12:30 am every night, and the server will give you warnings from 10 minutes out when that is going to happen. Everything WILL be saved. Also, I have managed to get the server to restart automatically if it randomly crashes. so. yeah.

Reminder:
Ventrilo ip: iodine.typefrag.com port 5616
(please be in as much as you can)
Minecraft ip: mc.h31ix.net OR minecraft.h31ix.net (whatever floats your boat)
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down