THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rule for 1.4

+6
H31IX
janplanet1
kronmuffin
boss950
gtfando
DanTheMAN10
10 posters

Go down

New Rule for 1.4 Empty New Rule for 1.4

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

As we all know, the 1.4 update has introduced dogs to minecraft! we all work hard to go out and find one of them, and bring one hom as our furry companions! in smp however, this brings an all new form of griefing. I believe that the server should imply a new rule that killing a player's dog should be considered 100% griefing punishable by ban. reply below whether or not you agree or disagree (except you spencer, we all know you will just do it anyway) to this.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

New Rule for 1.4 Empty Re: New Rule for 1.4

Post  gtfando Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:As we all know, the 1.4 update has introduced dogs to minecraft! we all work hard to go out and find one of them, and bring one hom as our furry companions! in smp however, this brings an all new form of griefing. I believe that the server should imply a new rule that killing a player's dog should be considered 100% griefing punishable by ban. reply below whether or not you agree or disagree (except you spencer, we all know you will just do it anyway) to this.

1 make a poll
2 FUCK YES
3 -looks DIRECTLY at spencer-
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm

I disagree cause every fucking time im building something i need to fix tstuff so i destroy a block and a fucking wolf pops up and gets hurt by me and attacks me so i kill it... Getting back to the point lol no cause ppl can attack u with them and then u have to defend ur self plus how can u know who did it if u dont have proof it would be false accusations... Plus its multiplayer with pvp on for a reason for fighting for fun ...if the wolfs attack them at the same time they have no choice but to kill them...i think ur just trying to find new reasons to ban ppl ... No offense...U cant just ban someone for playing the game... Might as well ban them for killing a pig in that case... Just find urself another wolf and ur fine!!!
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

i agree. but if the dog is attacking you it should be fair game
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 pm

kronmuffin wrote:i agree. but if the dog is attacking you it should be fair game

I agree with kron, that should be the exception. do not sick tamed wolves on people, and they wont be killed in retaliation. but if its a pissed off wild wolf then by all means, kill it.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

New Rule for 1.4 Empty yes

Post  janplanet1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:43 am

DanTheMAN10 wrote:As we all know, the 1.4 update has introduced dogs to minecraft! we all work hard to go out and find one of them, and bring one hom as our furry companions! in smp however, this brings an all new form of griefing. I believe that the server should imply a new rule that killing a player's dog should be considered 100% griefing punishable by ban. reply below whether or not you agree or disagree (except you spencer, we all know you will just do it anyway) to this.
i know it would piss me of so yes, and ban them for permanent !!!nice idea Very Happy
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

http://www.janplanet1home.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 am

You guyz... -_- thats a really stupid rule... its the same thing as killing a pig in someones farm should u ban him for that? no its totally pointless might as well ban everyone on this server then...if someone kills ur wolf just pvp challenge him, deafeat him, go find urself a new wolf, tptoggle its as simple as that. Dont just start making rules like that its stupid. Its called a SURVIVAL MULTIPLAYER SERVER FOR A REASON!!! (*sigh* we should just not be allowed to own wolfs on the server its gonna ruin everyones life... *sigh*)
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:38 pm

janplanet1 wrote:
i know it would piss me of so yes, and ban them for permanent !!!nice idea Very Happy

no not permaban only temaban it would piss me off to but new ones spawn all the time
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

i will work on nerfing dogs so they do not attack players, and you cannot kill them unless you own them.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 pm

H31IX wrote:i will work on nerfing dogs so they do not attack players, and you cannot kill them unless you own them.

Adam, you are the MAN!!!
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:55 pm

I agree with Dan, I would hate to see my pet wolf murdered. -looks at Spencer- >.>
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

New Rule for 1.4 Empty Dogs Respawn

Post  Ericod7 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:24 pm

a tame wolf respawns with this plugin when it dies... this could be useful also to keep ur dog cuz they r so rare so if they die in lava you get it back
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-wolfspawn-v0-3-pet-wolves-respawn-when-they-die-spawn-wolf-permissions-617.11486/
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamboy1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Ericod7 wrote:a tame wolf respawns with this plugin when it dies... this could be useful also to keep ur dog cuz they r so rare so if they die in lava you get it back
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-wolfspawn-v0-3-pet-wolves-respawn-when-they-die-spawn-wolf-permissions-617.11486/
Thats such a good idea. We should have that! cheers
Jamboy1
Jamboy1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Jamboy1 wrote:
Ericod7 wrote:a tame wolf respawns with this plugin when it dies... this could be useful also to keep ur dog cuz they r so rare so if they die in lava you get it back
Thats such a good idea. We should have that! cheers

y thank you
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 pm

boss950 wrote:You guyz... -_- thats a really stupid rule... its the same thing as killing a pig in someones farm should u ban him for that? no its totally pointless might as well ban everyone on this server then...if someone kills ur wolf just pvp challenge him, deafeat him, go find urself a new wolf, tptoggle its as simple as that. Dont just start making rules like that its stupid. Its called a SURVIVAL MULTIPLAYER SERVER FOR A REASON!!! (*sigh* we should just not be allowed to own wolfs on the server its gonna ruin everyones life... *sigh*)

No, because pigs despawn and continue respawning, but wolves are hard to find and people bond with em.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

New Rule for 1.4 Empty YES

Post  zakstillwell Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

I agree with h31ix actually. but what if a dog attacks and you can't stop it? some things you will have to work out.
it attacks and can't be stopped without being killed.
it attacks at all.
make them respawn for lava..ular problems. (they don't avoid fire or lava)

really you should just make wolves not be able to hurt people, they respawn and don't attack. that would be cool.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamboy1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

It just like if your dog (in real life) attacked someone you might have to put it down or someone else would have too. Unless there trained so... if you make them not att people its kinda like training in a way... I think... lol I don't even understand...
Jamboy1
Jamboy1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

ohhh and the plugin i posted the dogs respwn at spawn point
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm

actually I've found if your dog is attacking someone u dont wanna attack, if you right click to make the dog sit then it'll stop attacking.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamboy1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Thats good to know.
Jamboy1
Jamboy1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:actually I've found if your dog is attacking someone u dont wanna attack, if you right click to make the dog sit then it'll stop attacking.

No, because it can still attack em if you walk by, remember in the house Dan? XD
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
DanTheMAN10 wrote:actually I've found if your dog is attacking someone u dont wanna attack, if you right click to make the dog sit then it'll stop attacking.

No, because it can still attack em if you walk by, remember in the house Dan? XD

It didnt attack you once it was sitting...
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:

Mine attacked you though. :p I saw him get up and jump at you. Shocked
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
DanTheMAN10 wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:

Mine attacked you though. :p I saw him get up and jump at you. Shocked

well i think thats cuz u punched me. if a dog is sitting and u punch a person then they'll get up and attack.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down