THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biodome-city

3 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

Biodome-city Empty Biodome-city

Post  boss950 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

materials: netherack,glowstone,soulsand,obsidian,lava,snow,leafs,logs,dirt,glass,torches,grass,cleanstone,clean stone slabs,cobble,water,sand,ice,4 gold blocks,(i will add on to the list later on if needed...)

BIODOME-CITY BY BOSS950

dimensions :120x70x50

my inspiration:the beautiful sights of minecraft (i wanted to regroup them all in one place so that ppl could enjoy it...

the city will be surrounded by glass to make it possible to see the inside from the outside and vice-versa.there will be 4 entrances... and roads leading to the center wich will be the skyscrappers area...

here is the blueprint:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/16/20/59/93/biodom10.jpg

Building plans:
the city will be surrounded by glass to make it possible to see the inside from the outside and vice-versa.there will be 4 entrances... and roads leading to the center wich will be the skyscrappers area...the nether part will have all of its materials and in each different biomes i will make little huts for that specific area but the part where most ppl will live in is skyscrappers part cause the other parts are mostly gunna be relaxation and enjoyment spots like the oasis for exemple...
i will start the construction one week after the broville map is back up... (and also when it gets approved (if it does))

if anyone haz donations i will gladly accept them just contact me when we are on the server together so i can teleport u to the donations chests (it wont be in a place where ppl can steal from it) thx in advance : D I love you I love you I love you I love you alien alien
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Biodome-city Empty Re: Biodome-city

Post  janplanet1 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 am

hmmmmmm...idk...oh to he...nether with it,OF COURSE,GREAT IDEA!!! Very Happy
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

http://www.janplanet1home.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am

janplanet1 wrote:hmmmmmm...idk...oh to he...nether with it,OF COURSE,GREAT IDEA!!! Very Happy

lol wut?
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

approved.
contact me for making a glass dome, I can do it easily Smile
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Thank you very much and also for offering but its more fun when u do it the long and hard way : ) ( plus...i want to become the first megabuilder ; ). )
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down