THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune!

3 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune! Empty New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune!

Post  N0xM3RCY Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:27 pm

(hope i spelled that right) Well, somthing happened to the server so i thought i would post this, Ive made a city named (un-confirmed) Fortune (hope i spelled that right) and it will have a Small lot 7x7(agian un-confirmed) medium lots - 10x10 and HUGE lots 15x15 or 20x20, not sure. I will need Tons of cobble stone and wood, and dirt to fill in spots that arnt flat, the city is neat, flat and AWSOME Very Happy

my insperation for the city is Cloud city from our old map! i really liked cloud city and everything it it given! i have a town hall in the middle of the city, it has a crafting hall, smelting area and a room full of bunkbeds! yes, bunk beds. and i will have a list of rules for the city on the wall on the outside of town hall, and how much lots will cost!

huge lots will not only have a huge house, it will have a "back yard" type thing. now when u get ur house, you CAN dig onder ground and make a cave/ "out back" BUT you cannot go under other property without permission!! im planning on maybe adding a church somwere and maybe a pool (for looks) now i just started this city so im sure ill have more plans as im building it!

one more thing, im gonna have about 4 huge lots, 10 medium and 4 or 5 small lots... Agian, im sure ill make more! BTW ill post extra's as a reply to this post, i hope this city gets a portal! Thanks! Very Happy
N0xM3RCY
N0xM3RCY
Builder

Back to top Go down

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune! Empty ?!?!?!?!?

Post  N0xM3RCY Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 pm

i cant connect it says response code: 503 for URL: ( i cant put this cause others maybe able to get in my account!) maybe MC.net is down, if not idk
N0xM3RCY
N0xM3RCY
Builder

Back to top Go down

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune! Empty Re: New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune!

Post  H31IX Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Maybe mc.net is down... means it.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune! Empty Re: New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune!

Post  H31IX Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm

From blueprint instructions:

In your post you MUST have:
The materials that you will need (included)
The dimensions of the city (included)
Inspiration for the city (youtube videos, pictures, etc.) (included)
Building plans (included)
A basic layout of how the city will look once completed (I should have specified I need an image here, like from paint)
Any other details.

Please add an image Very Happy
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

Back to top Go down

New city! unconfirmed-name is Fortune! Empty The pic

Post  N0xM3RCY Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

N0xM3RCY
N0xM3RCY
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm

A basic layout of how the city will look once completed (included)

This city has been APPROVED.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dead_eye2597 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 pm

cool beans
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down