THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new city who want to be payed as a worker?

3 posters

Go down

who want to get paid for helping?

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Vote_lcap60%new city who want to be payed as a worker? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
new city who want to be payed as a worker? Vote_lcap40%new city who want to be payed as a worker? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty new city who want to be payed as a worker?

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

ok, so you guys know when i do something, i do it BIG. so i want to build a new city. protected with a whitelist. (h31ix) and i want it so have a government. with a presidential palace and streets, tall buildings, and a shopping mall. and i want this all flat, to h31ix or anyother admin if you could flatten a 1500x1500 area for me that would be AMAZING. and i would pay so much for help. and i pay diamond soo.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty Who needs diamond anyways?

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Evil or Very Mad
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty i take that as a yes?

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

ODarkDragon wrote: Evil or Very Mad
ok i will count you in.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty Re: new city who want to be payed as a worker?

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote: Evil or Very Mad
ok i will count you in.

Hell naw
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty Re: new city who want to be payed as a worker?

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Well, from what happened tonight, i don't think you'll be getting help from anyone anytime soon

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Spencer wrote:Well, from what happened tonight, i don't think you'll be getting help from anyone anytime soon
meh what ever. i can do it by myself if no one wants to help. but the option is still out there. and just so you guys know, i realize what i did. that new rule, is because of me. i accept my consequence (i might be a little sad that kaz got no heat for killing me over and over again) but i still understand it and you guys just should mess with me just because you enjoy being amused by my reaction. it is extremely annoying (spencer,kaz,dark i am am talking to you). thanks guys, see you on tuesday!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  i_wont_hack Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm

ill give ya a hand... i like building,
what did you do ?
i_wont_hack
i_wont_hack
Builder

Back to top Go down

new city who want to be payed as a worker? Empty for every one!

Post  zakstillwell Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm

i_wont_hack wrote:ill give ya a hand... i like building,
what did you do ?
the cunstruction will begin soon. i have the city planned out on paper, attom and i are going to set the base either this weekend or NEXT weekend. i might do a little this week independently. when building this is my ONLY RULE! you are not allowed to leave the base of the city. ever. you have to collect wood from tree farms and you may not do anything i have not approved because it is a very, perfect city. it will even have flowers! all houses will be the same including mine, we will have a community building, a pool, full farms, and a white-list mine for only people i approve. that means that in this mining area, even if you are a member of dulach (towns name) you may not and can not mine there. hope to see you guys at the building site soon!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down