THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ-

4 posters

Go down

MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ- Empty MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ-

Post  H31IX Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:24 pm

If ANYONE is using a modded client found at Nuble.org please stop using it RIGHT NOW and go to change your password - it has been found to be a keylogger and a possible source of all the hacked accounts.

Again I will remind you that these clients are also illegal on our servers and by the rules will result in a /PERMANENT/ ban - no questions asked. So even if you are not using this specific client please stop using any others while on our server.

Last edited by H31IX on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ- Empty Re: MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ-

Post  Kazavelen Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:26 pm

H31IX wrote:If ANYONE is using a modded client found at Nuble.org please stop using it RIGHT NOW and go to change your password - it has been found to be a keylogger and a possible source of all the hacked accounts.

Again I will remind you that these clients are also illegal on our servers and by the rules will result in a /PERMANENT/ ban - no questions asked. So even if you are not using this specific client please stop using any others while on our server.
I use the regular Minecraft Client Smile.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ- Empty Yup...

Post  Karmy Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah guys, I suggest you uninstall your modden Minecraft Client and scan your computer with the latest anti-virus software you have. I almost got hacked and I don't want it to happen to you guys.

Karmy
Builder

Back to top Go down

MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ- Empty Re: MODDED CLIENT KEYLOGGER -PLEASE READ-

Post  ODarkDragon Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 pm

H31IX wrote:If ANYONE is using a modded client found at Nuble.org please stop using it RIGHT NOW and go to change your password - it has been found to be a keylogger and a possible source of all the hacked accounts.

What are the modded clients called?
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down