THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT INFO READ NOW

Go down

IMPORTANT INFO READ NOW Empty IMPORTANT INFO READ NOW

Post  H31IX Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

READ ALL OF THIS OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS. If reading scares you just please read the part in red.

After a few weeks of coding and recoding and messing with crap that I never ever want to get near we finally got the server back online and running happily. We are currently using a version of KMOD which is the new unnoficial version of hmod (hey0)

When we first started the server PROTECTION WENT DOWN FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS, and if you are NOT smart and you take the server's settings for granted, like putting a lava trashcan or fireplace in your wood house, you house has probably burnt to the ground. sssoooooo sorry but not really my problem lol.

Also, notch has mentioned on his blog that he will probably be changing the file format for world files. All this means for our server is that there WILL be another server map reset whenever the new file format comes out UNLESS notch adds a conversion tool to let us convert the map file to his new file, or he continues support for the old map format as well as the new one.

He said the file was in a very early stage so I wouldnt expect a reset (if there is one) until at least 2 months from now. You guys need to remember that your playing a very early version of Minecraft BETA and changes WILL be made constantly until the game reaches its full version that will likely corrupt our maps and change the way the server works. Myself, and ESPECIALLY Spencer and Tim have been VERY generous in coding and donating hardware for you guys to play on, and making it so that you don't need to pay a cent for it, so none of them need your flaming them or I about any changes made, they deserve your full respect. You guys are mostly good about that so keep it up.

Also, we added a new system for accepting people into the builder rank, now you must play on the server for a while, get to know people, then post an application thread in the applications topic.

ALL CURRENT BUILDERS OR HIGHER MEMBERS MUST READ THE APPLICATIONS THREAD AT LEAST ONCE A DAY AND VOTE YES OR NO ON A PERSON'S APPLICATION BASED ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ON THE SERVER AND THEIR MATURITY. MEMBERS WHO FAIL TO DO THIS WILL BE REGARDED AS INACTIVE AND DEMOTED.

H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down