THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrAttomized Server Suggestions!

5 posters

Go down

MrAttomized Server Suggestions! Empty MrAttomized Server Suggestions!

Post  MrAttomized Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

1) Remake map and have around only 2 cities. To bring community closer together and to make it more realistic.
2) Have Nether on certain days. For Example Undead Wednesday when we all go raid the nether with free Diamond Swords and armour and just kill zombies etc.
3) In the 2 cities, instead of houses we all have bunkers with holes to shoot arrows out of. OR Instead of cities just have 2 GIANT bunkers where we each have a room and a main survival area. The two connected by portals/warps.
4) Change the rank system to make it more Survival-Like. So instead of Builder have Survivalist then Ultra-Survivor to make it more true to survival. Then with the applications instead of cool builds you show your Bunker and show examples of cool scenarios where you survived a Zombie horde etc!
5) Get a plugin such as Mo's Creature mod to get more creatures into the game!

All of these ideas are based off of my point that the server is more of a Creative Server not a SMP. That everything is based off building not surviving!

- MrAttomized
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

MrAttomized Server Suggestions! Empty Re: MrAttomized Server Suggestions!

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Sounds like good ideas. Very Happy
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

MrAttomized wrote:1) Remake map and have around only 2 cities. To bring community closer together and to make it more realistic.
2) Have Nether on certain days. For Example Undead Wednesday when we all go raid the nether with free Diamond Swords and armour and just kill zombies etc.
3) In the 2 cities, instead of houses we all have bunkers with holes to shoot arrows out of. OR Instead of cities just have 2 GIANT bunkers where we each have a room and a main survival area. The two connected by portals/warps.
4) Change the rank system to make it more Survival-Like. So instead of Builder have Survivalist then Ultra-Survivor to make it more true to survival. Then with the applications instead of cool builds you show your Bunker and show examples of cool scenarios where you survived a Zombie horde etc!
5) Get a plugin such as Mo's Creature mod to get more creatures into the game!

All of these ideas are based off of my point that the server is more of a Creative Server not a SMP. That everything is based off building not surviving!

- MrAttomized
Love the Mo's Creatures idea.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 pm

These are based off of your ideas of this being more of a creative server then smp?

SMP stands for Survival Multi Player - where you survive zombies and stuff which is what almost all of your suggestions are about..
Creative is... well creative... you just build

I'm not gonna force people to only have 2 cities, especially because putting a limit on this doesnt let people who have awesome ideas for a city or a good workforce be able to put that into use - plus I cant force people to live where I want them to, if a bunch of people lived near eachother that would essentially become a city and this whole thing would be demolished

I'm also not gonna change the names just to reflect how much they survive. Seems silly to me.

Like I have ALREADY pointed out - we are planning to install mo' creatures AS SOON as (IF) notch adds mod support to smp. Remember guys mo' creatures isnt a plugin, its adds stuff to the minecraft client and since the server doesnt run a client it cant be installed.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 am

H31IX wrote:These are based off of your ideas of this being more of a creative server then smp?

SMP stands for Survival Multi Player - where you survive zombies and stuff which is what almost all of your suggestions are about..

I'm not gonna force people to only have 2 cities, especially because putting a limit on this doesnt let people who have awesome ideas for a city or a good workforce be able to put that into use - plus I cant force people to live where I want them to, if a bunch of people lived near eachother that would essentially become a city and this whole thing would be demolished

I'm also not gonna change the names just to reflect how much they survive. Seems silly to me.

Like I have ALREADY pointed out - we are planning to install mo' creatures AS SOON as (IF) notch adds mod support to smp. Remember guys mo' creatures isnt a plugin, its adds stuff to the minecraft client and since the server doesnt run a client it cant be installed.
He's right...two cities........ugh. What if someone wants to build like a freaking massive underground/underwater/sky future freaking city. Thatd count as like 3 cities. (plus that would be freaking awesome I call it.) or maybe im to lazy.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:31 pm

H31IX wrote:These are based off of your ideas of this being more of a creative server then smp?

There should be a ten official city max then.. because remember the portals? Takes forever in the night because of lame cities like craft city, glass city, etc
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:

There should be a ten official city max then.. because remember the portals? Takes forever in the night because of lame cities like craft city, glass city, etc

Have already addressed this problem and have come up with a solution Smile think you guys will like it.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

MrAttomized Server Suggestions! Empty Mo Creatures

Post  Ericod7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Mo creatures cant be used on multiplayer.
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Ericod7 wrote:Mo creatures cant be used on multiplayer.
We've went over this already......
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down