THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODarkDragon's Portfolio

+8
i_wont_hack
gtfando
LUCKHURST49
MrAttomized
H31IX
zakstillwell
Kazavelen
ODarkDragon
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty What?

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Twotoedbob wrote:everything looks great but if you take one of my ideas again i will kill you..... grumble grumble floating island grumble grumble affraid

That was Kazas idea not mine, I helped him build it though. silent
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty Re: ODarkDragon's Portfolio

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Twotoedbob wrote:everything looks great but if you take one of my ideas again i will kill you..... grumble grumble floating island grumble grumble affraid
yep
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty Congrats!

Post  H31IX Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Congratulations, ODarkDragon.
After much consideration your Advanced Builder Application has been APPROVED!

Good job and keep it up, welcome to ADV!
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty Yay! :D

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 pm

H31IX wrote:Congratulations, ODarkDragon.
After much consideration your Advanced Builder Application has been APPROVED!

Good job and keep it up, welcome to ADV!

Thanks a bunch Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty YES

Post  tiger25 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm

wel zak its isnt about the benefit of the server but its about how creative you are, some one else made a creeper statue and every liked it so its not about
benefit its about creativetie
tiger25
tiger25
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 pm

tiger25 wrote:wel zak its isnt about the benefit of the server but its about how creative you are, some one else made a creeper statue and every liked it so its not about
benefit its about creativetie

That reminds me, Creeper and I were working on that but we ran out of green wool Laughing
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty lololololol

Post  dead_eye2597 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

once you guys are done, come look at my app after you look at his! i posted mine like 2 weeks ago and it only has 3 votes! and cool your jets everyone, stop having nerd rages What a Face alien drunken bom by the way, i think yes for his app just because he tried, and they ar not that bad creations, especially the hotel thing Twisted Evil Very Happy
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty Ok..

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm

dead_eye2597 wrote:once you guys are done, come look at my app after you look at his! i posted mine like 2 weeks ago and it only has 3 votes! and cool your jets everyone, stop having nerd rages What a Face alien drunken bom by the way, i think yes for his app just because he tried, and they ar not that bad creations, especially the hotel thing Twisted Evil Very Happy

No idea what you just said, but you can always just say something in your app to bump it up, I didnt do that for mine but I think it works. And tried? Sir I aced it. Razz tongue
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty LOLOOLOLOL

Post  dead_eye2597 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
dead_eye2597 wrote:once you guys are done, come look at my app after you look at his! i posted mine like 2 weeks ago and it only has 3 votes! and cool your jets everyone, stop having nerd rages What a Face alien drunken bom by the way, i think yes for his app just because he tried, and they ar not that bad creations, especially the hotel thing Twisted Evil Very Happy

No idea what you just said, but you can always just say something in your app to bump it up, I didnt do that for mine but I think it works. And tried? Sir I aced it. Razz tongue
I LIKE TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL YES YOU CAN HAS ADV BUT I CAN HAS ADV TOOOOOO Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation farao farao farao farao rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor flower flower flower flower flower afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol!
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio - Page 2 Empty LOL

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks for so many yes votes people! This is an extremely popular post Laughing Very Happy Smile cheers
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2