THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODarkDragon's Portfolio

+8
i_wont_hack
gtfando
LUCKHURST49
MrAttomized
H31IX
zakstillwell
Kazavelen
ODarkDragon
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty ODarkDragon's Portfolio

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 pm

This is my portfolio of things I have built or had other people help me build. Please enjoy. Cool
ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-012ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-010ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-011ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-012ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-013ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-014ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-016ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-017ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-014ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-015ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-018ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-016ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-017ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-018ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-019ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-020ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-019ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-020ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-021ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-022ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-023ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-021ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-022ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-023ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-024ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-025ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-026
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Re: ODarkDragon's Portfolio

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 pm

ODarkDragon's Portfolio 2011-027
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty YES

Post  Kazavelen Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Not only am I partners with him, I've seen his creativity. Yes.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Just a reminder

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Once again, these are things I built or had other people help me, or me helping other people. Kaza's floating island and LUCK's Clovertown are both things I helped build.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Yes

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Too lazy to type a reason

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty as much as you annoy me.

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

this has nothing to do with me disliking you. but i have never seen anything you actually built. most people like krom build things by themselves that benefit the whole community. like a city or a building. that creeper face and the furnaces are all small things that you didn't really come up with. adv builder has to do with creativity, not amount of building built. i WILL vote yes if you actually come up with an ida and build it with NO help. like i did, krom is doing, dan did, and karmy did. plus half those pics are from spawn!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm

zakstillwell wrote:this has nothing to do with me disliking you. but i have never seen anything you actually built. most people like krom build things by themselves that benefit the whole community. like a city or a building. that creeper face and the furnaces are all small things that you didn't really come up with. adv builder has to do with creativity, not amount of building built. i WILL vote yes if you actually come up with an ida and build it with NO help. like i did, krom is doing, dan did, and karmy did. plus half those pics are from spawn!

Please do not bring up personal issues here, this is not the forum for that nor is any of this website, simply post a Yes or No and WHY
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

zakstillwell wrote: plus half those pics are from spawn!

Thats because he helped build spawn...

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty No

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 pm

H31IX wrote:Please do not bring up personal issues here, this is not the forum for that nor is any of this website, simply post a Yes or No and WHY

if you take out the as much as you annoy me and the this has nothing to do with me disliking you, that is EXACTLY what it is. look! "i have never seen anything you actually built. most people like krom build things by themselves that benefit the whole community. like a city or a building. that creeper face and the furnaces are all small things that you didn't really come up with. adv builder has to do with creativity, not amount of building built. i WILL vote yes if you actually come up with an ida and build it with NO help. like i did, krom is doing, dan did, and karmy did. plus half those pics are from spawn!" i was just saying that so he wouldn't think i was saying no because i disliked him. because i'm not
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Spencer wrote:

it is supposed to be an individual project for adv. a bunch of people helped with spawn. and even then it's not that special! i just want to see all adv build something on their own.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes! Dont care what Zac says xD
Your a great person and an amazing builder! I wish you luck!

*And H31ix, could you delete Zac's comments's as they are kinda making Dark seem horrible when he's not. Dont want someone's comment ruining someone's chances!
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty guys

Post  zakstillwell Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Yes! Dont care what Zac says xD

*And H31ix, could you delete Zac's comments's as they are kinda making Dark seem horrible when he's not. Dont want someone's comment ruining someone's chances!
im not a bad guy that is always yelling. i don't hate anybody and i am not against anybody. please stop hatin'! Thanks guys and have a nice day Smile
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
Spencer wrote:

it is supposed to be an individual project for adv. a bunch of people helped with spawn. and even then it's not that special! i just want to see all adv build something on their own.

No one ever said it was an individual project.

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 am

zakstillwell wrote:this has nothing to do with me disliking you. but i have never seen anything you actually built. most people like krom build things by themselves that benefit the whole community. like a city or a building. that creeper face and the furnaces are all small things that you didn't really come up with. adv builder has to do with creativity, not amount of building built. i WILL vote yes if you actually come up with an ida and build it with NO help. like i did, krom is doing, dan did, and karmy did. plus half those pics are from spawn!

The reason I did build those furnaces was for COMMUNITY CRAFTING HALLS FOR CITIES. Plus since you just hate me, I'd suggest not leaving these comments.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 am

MrAttomized wrote:Yes! Dont care what Zac says xD

I really appreciate that man, Thank You. Very Happy

ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Alright.

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 am

People, do not let Zak's comments stray you. The guy hates me and almost everyone in the server. As for the creeper face, thats an obsidian entrance to my underwater house, I dunno why he's flaming on it. The furnaces I helped build with my own material, along with the buildings that held them, for communities and for people who needed to use them. They come in very handy. As for "individual" projects, I no longer live in the giant castle I took pictures of. I'll probably just give it away nicely to someone who wants it. Maybe Attomized because he's a great guy. Anyways, just ignore Zak. The dude is in a lot of trouble atm anyways. Smile
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty XD

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 am

Spencer wrote:Too lazy to type a reason

Good enough for me. Laughing
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty ...

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 am

Only two or three of those things were projects I helped others with. Kaza's Island, Clovertown, and parts of the Spawn because I didn't build ALL of any of those things. Chillout. Mad
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 am

What are you guys talking about? Only some of the things are what he helped build. The floating island, we built together. The spawn he helped build. Out of all of those, those were all his. The castle he built by himself.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty yes

Post  LUCKHURST49 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 am

beacuse this is good stuff
LUCKHURST49
LUCKHURST49
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Yes.

Post  gtfando Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Ive been around his house and his mines, and he builds cool stuff and is a good contributer to the comunity. good luck XD
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Yes

Post  zakstillwell Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 pm

like i said i am not bias about my voting from personal experience. i say yes because he has built some cool things, some things that i would not normally care about but am glad that they are there because it would be weird with out them. (like bathrooms) Smile lol i posted yes on your builder app on accident! double yes! and h31ix? i have never seen somebody have two pages of yes's and not get what they want! you should have promoted him a week ago!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  i_wont_hack Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

This guy is a nice fellow. i like having him here
i_wont_hack
i_wont_hack
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 pm

this stuff looks awesome and very creative i give a yes
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

ODarkDragon's Portfolio Empty Sure

Post  Twotoedbob Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm

everything looks great but if you take one of my ideas again i will kill you..... grumble grumble floating island grumble grumble affraid
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next