THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys

2 posters

Go down

DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Empty DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys

Post  Twotoedbob Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:08 am

This is a Portfolio of my stuff that i built i wanted to make one since im bored and yeah whatever and to show off my stuff so some of you noobs can see what kind of stuff you need to become advanced so look and think
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi11[/img]
My first Island from far away. I made this with all self gathered materials
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi12[/img]
now on the first island
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi13[/img]
My second island from far away. made with 1/2 self gathered and 1/2 admin given materials[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi14[/img]
on it second island
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi15[/img]
Wooden Fortress Made with ALL self aquired materials
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi16[/img]
Inside Wooden Fortress after someone griefed it Evil or Very Mad if you grief you are a respectless piece of shit who should kill themselves for having nothing better to do in your life
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi17[/img]
My Underwater Garden after griefers fucked it up all the cobblestone is where asswipes broke into it
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi18[/img]Also I made a large cobblestone castle but could not find it due to the secrecy of its location and the village located near by it
Another room in the underwater structure

[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi19[/img]
Entrance Into Underwater Structure
[img]DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Portpi20[/img]
Current Home made with all self gathered Materials and garden

I also have a large cobblestone castle made by self gathered materials but could not find it because of its secret location also i forgot where it was
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

DrunkinLullaby's Portfolio of Randomness/examples for newbys Empty Nice job

Post  Kazavelen Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 am

My favorite is still the grass floating island.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down