THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it time?

+8
zakstillwell
ODarkDragon
boss950
kronmuffin
MrAttomized
Ericod7
DanTheMAN10
gtfando
12 posters

Go down

Is it time? Empty Re: Is it time?

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 pm

I, Spencer promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

Back to top Go down

Is it time? Empty Sorry, adam.

Post  gtfando Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I, gtfando promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm

I don't think anybody blames you for posting this Adam. any of us would feel the same way were we in your position. I am proud to be a member of this server, I am privileged to be a moderator here, and I am honored to be a friend to you.

I, Dan, promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

I, Ericod7, promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

PS: I think I've been pretty good except for getting mad a Spence once but haven't abused any power and wanna thank you for the server, I have been trying to make one for me and my friend and it is fucking hard and am really struggling, so thank you.
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 am

I, Ryan (MrAttomized) promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 am

I, kronmuffin promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

h31ix im sorry if i got u mad or abused my powers in any way
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 am

I, Boss950 promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

im sorry if i ever abused of my powers. I love this server.
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm

I, ODarkDragon promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace..

H31ix, I'm sorry if I've irritated you in the past, I appreciate what you do for the server and I realise the work you put into us and the server.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Is it time? Empty Post

Post  zakstillwell Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm

I, Jacob Stillwell promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

And Adam. I think that you have the right to say this. Everybody else, He has the right to DO this. He has put himself in a position of power, taking on the responsibility of running a whole community. EVERY one of you guys KNOW what is right and wrong to do. In real life i know for a FACT that you do not treat people the same way as you do on this server. Grow up guys. sooner or later you will have to either grow up, or deal with the consequences. Treat people on the server like they are people because we all are, even though we are just text on the screen. Adam does shit that we don't know. Hell he could be BSing us for all we know. But we still have to treat him with respect. you have to treat me with respect. I have to treat YOU with respect. because if we dont all do this, h31ix will shut down the server and we can all just go and have fun somewhere else with the wonderful social skills we all have. If anything. listen to h31ix. if you want, listen to me. grow up, act respectful, be appropriate, and be aware that you are not the only person in the world that matters. h31ix, have anice day and happy (late) birthday.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Is it time? Empty woah......

Post  qazas Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I, qazas promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace..

WOAH what has happened when i wasnt on for decent long time..........

qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  dead_eye2597 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 pm

I, dead_eye2597 (Ryan) promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace. I have never used the commands /kill or /ban and hope to keep it that way, unless it is absolutely completely necessary to do so.
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  avengerqc96 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 am

I,avengerqc96 promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace.

I totaly got my leason soo am no moar abusing

AT ALLL
avengerqc96
avengerqc96
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmy Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

I, Karmy (Kyle) promise not to abuse my power on the server, and only use it to make things run smoother. Having a rank is a privilege that can be taken away just as fast as I received it and I promise to help keep the peace..

Karmy
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down