THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix

4 posters

Go down

Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix Empty Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix

Post  EricCMiller Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 am

I would've posted this as a comment on the bukkit to-do list post but it said I needed special pivilages, does this mean the old world is eradicated? And on the new world I've got no rights it's probably just something you haven't got around to with anyone but I thought I'd mention it just in case. Thanks

EricCMiller
Builder

Back to top Go down

Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix Empty yes :(

Post  dead_eye2597 Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 am

everything is fucking gone.... Crying or Very sad
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix Empty Re: Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix

Post  EricCMiller Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

That kinda sucks, but it's only the beta version and it was going to happen sooner or later, and the current world isn't the new one we'll be using I hope? If not when will the new one be made?

EricCMiller
Builder

Back to top Go down

Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix Empty Re: Bukkit to-do list question for h31ix

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:03 pm

EricCMiller wrote:That kinda sucks, but it's only the beta version and it was going to happen sooner or later, and the current world isn't the new one we'll be using I hope? If not when will the new one be made?
Oh come on, the new world isnt THAT bad. But also on h31ix's to do list post he said they were gonna get a new map so. Hooray for you.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  EricCMiller Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Haha not the terrain I love the snow I just mean like a nicer spawn this one has some creeper damage and ugly stuff that could be fixed I guess but I think starting new would look nicer

EricCMiller
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 pm

EricCMiller wrote:Haha not the terrain I love the snow I just mean like a nicer spawn this one has some creeper damage and ugly stuff that could be fixed I guess but I think starting new would look nicer
yea its nice.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Kazavelen wrote:
EricCMiller wrote:Haha not the terrain I love the snow I just mean like a nicer spawn this one has some creeper damage and ugly stuff that could be fixed I guess but I think starting new would look nicer
yea its nice.

1. I can never connect to that damn thing I dunno if I have the right IP
2. Could you give me the IP? I wanna see if I screwed it up.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:34 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
Kazavelen wrote:
yea its nice.

1. I can never connect to that damn thing I dunno if I have the right IP
2. Could you give me the IP? I wanna see if I screwed it up.
h31ix.dyndns.org
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down