THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about the sheep plugin...

+3
zakstillwell
Kazavelen
qazas
7 posters

Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty about the sheep plugin...

Post  qazas Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:08 pm

i was wondering if you can make the adv builders or just some specific builders who are talented enough, give the right to spawn sheep? well its because i build alot of stuff but it is always limited because of the color and the amount. i usually get my wool these days but its still not enough, and even though you get wool, whats the use with only white red and yellow?(black is kinda rare because squid does appear frequently) i made mcdonalds and i can bring you guys bigger and better projects than my other work,,, and i would never think to abuse and greif(or contaminate?) with it......, hope my reputation and my older projects will let u see what im capable of XD, if u guys r reading this and think im not good enough, look at my OLD adv portfolio, i built more after that, a giant goomba and mr t, glowing triforce and mcdonalds etc u can see most of it at the wastelands
and if i get to use the sheep plugin i will make these in order----- giant batman symbol, computer related stuff like cursurs and etc, mario stuff, and a GIANT DITTO (YES THE POKEMON) and more....
hope u read this and comment about what YOU THINK, its always important to read the words from the community, and thanks for your time XD
------------------------------------------from qazas
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty Re: about the sheep plugin...

Post  Kazavelen Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I agree, but from the people who aren't worthy enough they shouldn't get it but also as for myself I build things with colored wool and use it has carpet.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:40 pm

I would say its a good idea, but the problem is, that is such an easy plugin to abuse. You can easily lag the server by spawning hundreds of sheep

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty how about

Post  zakstillwell Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

h31ix and other admins just fill chests up with dif colors of wool and we take from it. then when its empty they just fill it back up. oh wait. nvm i forgot even admin cant spawn colored wool! lol. but yeah this would be cool because the town i want to make, i want to be really clean and NOT built with cobble. i totally agree with this! or we could have a /kit with wool in it...
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm

zakstillwell wrote: oh wait. nvm i forgot even admin cant spawn colored wool! lol. but yeah this would

We can spawn wool. That sheep plugin also allows us to use the command /wool (color) (amount)

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Spencer wrote:
zakstillwell wrote: oh wait. nvm i forgot even admin cant spawn colored wool! lol. but yeah this would

We can spawn wool. That sheep plugin also allows us to use the command /wool (color) (amount)
i am a happy person. flower
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  qazas Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am

Kazavelen wrote:I agree, but from the people who aren't worthy enough they shouldn't get it but also as for myself I build things with colored wool and use it has carpet.
well u just oversimplified what i said LOl im saying lets give the sheep spawning right to someone who is creative (not carpets, carpets arent very creative LOL) and MATURE enough that people would trust him/her that they would not abuse the commands and create awesome and crazy things XD and with this command using non admin will give less work to the admins who constantly get requests from people who needs colored wool.
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Spencer wrote:I would say its a good idea, but the problem is, that is such an easy plugin to abuse. You can easily lag the server by spawning hundreds of sheep

Agreed, just ask an admin for wool.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty Well.. heres if they do.

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Spencer wrote:I would say its a good idea, but the problem is, that is such an easy plugin to abuse. You can easily lag the server by spawning hundreds of sheep

If they do misuse it only to lag the server, you can banhammer them for 2-3 days.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  qazas Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:12 pm

H31IX wrote:

Agreed, just ask an admin for wool.
i did more than 3 times, LOL even on vent i asked him, but the dude (i wonder who it was lol) said he would and never happened........ kinda sad come to think of it....... Crying or Very sad lol i im asking to give rights to some specific builders not like the whole adv builders but one or two builders who r mature enough and would take the plug in srsly, not just some dude who will spawn like 100s of sheep for a prank lol
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Maybe I'll give /wool to superbuilders
and remember that mods and admins do have a lot to do, so if they cant find time to spawn you some colored wool lol that will just have to wait.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty you should give it to adv

Post  zakstillwell Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm

H31IX wrote:Maybe I'll give /wool to superbuilders
and remember that mods and admins do have a lot to do, so if they cant find time to spawn you some colored wool lol that will just have to wait.
you should lower super to below adv so you can get to buy your way to super but still have to get adv. plus most advs build alot more complicated things. like i want my city to be made out of wool and other colorful things. like flowers! flower
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NO................... no

Post  Twotoedbob Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 pm

THIS WOULD BE TERRIBLE SHEEP WOULD BE NEVER ENDING IT WOULD BE A SHEEPOCALYPSE affraid Evil or Very Mad pale No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

about the sheep plugin... Empty lowering super to adv= nono

Post  boss950 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
you should lower super to below adv so you can get to buy your way to super but still have to get adv. plus most advs build alot more complicated things. like i want my city to be made out of wool and other colorful things. like flowers! flower

i dont think u should lower supers plus i also became adv for one day before becoming super thx to one of my creations Very Happy soooo no plus supers pay to become them soooo did you pay? i didnt think sooo

(not to look like im flaming you or anything srry if im being mean)
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 pm

i dont think u should lower supers plus i also became adv for one day before becoming super thx to one of my creations Very Happy soooo no plus supers pay to become them soooo did you pay? i didnt think sooo

(not to look like im flaming you or anything srry if im being mean)[/quote] well i think that you should be adv not super then because adv is cooler anyway! why dont we make it so you can earn builder, then super, then advanced! but you can skip builder when you donate! and no i don't see that as a flame lol! i f was a flame then it was a fa-lame.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

zakstillwell wrote:

That's a terrible idea. It lowers the amount of people who donate so the server can stay running. Plus if you want wool, just dye it or ask a mod, you don't need to spawn it. No
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

That's a terrible idea. It lowers the amount of people who donate so the server can stay running. Plus if you want wool, just dye it or ask a mod, you don't need to spawn it. No

Yes. That.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down