THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD

2 posters

Go down

heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD Empty heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD

Post  qazas Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

im really into pixel art and i wanna build like a wide and tall place where people can build like statues or giant signs and pixel art to express themselves (i hope nothing immature like elephant ,u kno what im talking about Lol) . hope an admin help me flaten a place and if the place gets bigger, we can set up a portal and etc. well to be fair, use what we can mine and punch out and if we need something specific like black, white or red blue, etc colors we can ask an admin to spawn mad sheep on this other specific place to prevent the gallery to become infested with sheep XD
sooo anybody with meee? XD o yeah this is not a place for houses and buildings and shops etc, jus statues and art etc XD well thanks Lol
p.s i wanna name it the helix gallery, plain simple and to dedicate our server host h31ix XD thanks for making an awesome server!!!
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD Empty it would be cooler!

Post  zakstillwell Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:49 pm

what if instead of flattening out an area you built a hiking trail up a mountain with sculptures all over the place in the surrounding mountains! that way it wouldn't be boring to just be walking around a random flat area with couple sculptures! plus you could build things that blend with the environment. like write peoples name in the mountains and tell them to try and find it while going up the mountain!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD Empty umm

Post  qazas Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 pm

zakstillwell wrote:what if instead of flattening out an area you built a hiking trail up a mountain with sculptures all over the place in the surrounding mountains! that way it wouldn't be boring to just be walking around a random flat area with couple sculptures! plus you could build things that blend with the environment. like write peoples name in the mountains and tell them to try and find it while going up the mountain!
it is a good idea but if we build it like a trail, the sculptures can be missed and if it is unorganized, it can collide to each other while building, i dont want that,,,,, lol, im doing on a flat ground because everybody will see all the projects and easier to build, no freakin annoying trees blocking the view and easier to organize space
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD Empty Re: heyy, i wanna make a giant gallery XD

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down