THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Resignation From Mod

5 posters

Go down

My Resignation From Mod Empty My Resignation From Mod

Post  Twotoedbob Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I do no wish to be the same rank as people such as imbeciles as Gtfando and Karmy who are such immature people they enjoy putting penises on buildings and other structures then theres spencer the worst admin I have ever seen he greifs more than creepers and is obnoxious about everything. please put me back to the rank of SuperBuilder I'd rather not have mod powers than be associated with such immature people who dont help anyone the only good mods are Dandamanx and KronMuffin. Dan helps with bans and Kron Builds amazing cities. Me i helped the new guys find the forums and learn how to advance in ranks and helped them get started if they needed it but, now they can have people like spencer gtf and karmy come and plaster their homes in dicks.

Sincerely: Steven A.K.A. Twotoedbob

Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

My Resignation From Mod Empty Re: My Resignation From Mod

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Twotoedbob wrote:I do no wish to be the same rank as people such as imbeciles as Gtfando and Karmy who are such immature people they enjoy putting penises on buildings and other structures then theres spencer the worst admin I have ever seen he greifs more than creepers and is obnoxious about everything. please put me back to the rank of SuperBuilder I'd rather not have mod powers than be associated with such immature people who dont help anyone the only good mods are Dandamanx and KronMuffin. Dan helps with bans and Kron Builds amazing cities. Me i helped the new guys find the forums and learn how to advance in ranks and helped them get started if they needed it but, now they can have people like spencer gtf and karmy come and plaster their homes in dicks.

Sincerely: Steven A.K.A. Twotoedbob

Steven, you're a good Mod. Just because people can be immature, doesn't mean you need to give it up. As you said, there are good Mods such as Dan and kron, who actually can help STOP Gtfando and Karmy or even Spencer. If you resign, that means you can't help us to stop them from doing what pisses you, me, and others off. Sure, I bet you'll have alot of say, but it's a lesser chance you can stop them at that point. Sure, Spencer is a troll. We know it, he knows it, his behavior is unexplainable, but he's a fun guy at heart. Gtfando has been having mood-swings lately going from jerk to friend back and forth. Karmy is chill, but does have his moments (Penises and attacking me with swords O_o). Please don't resign. Neutral
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

My Resignation From Mod 13010910

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry Steven. I Love You. In A Very, Very Not-Gay Way.

My Resignation From Mod 2011-010
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Twotoedbob Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

gtfando wrote:Sorry Steven. I Love You. In A Very, Very Not-Gay Way.

My Resignation From Mod 2011-010

This is exactly what im talking about when i said you guys are immature and greif other peoples buildings thank you for proving my point.
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

We (I) fix everything we grief, get over it

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Steven, Please Note That Spencer And Karmy Cleaned Up, Now Stop Crying. We Are Just Having Fun And We Mean No Harm. We DO Have Our Little Out-Bursts, But All In Good Fun. Sorry If You Can't Accept That. I Have Been A Dick Lately, But Iv'e Changed That. So Thank You. For Something.

My Resignation From Mod 2011-011

Love;
Spencer, Gtfando, Karmy, Any Other Participants.
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Twotoedbob wrote:I do no wish to be the same rank as people such as imbeciles as Gtfando and Karmy who are such immature people they enjoy putting penises on buildings and other structures
I read about that much and then lol'ed really really hard lolool good job guys
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Twotoedbob Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Thats not the point i dont care if you fixed it just the fact that you did it in general is the problem
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Bob I need u to be mod for builders or gtf will come after my stuff again *checks shoulder* plz don't resign
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:19 am

Ericod7 wrote:Bob I need u to be mod for builders or gtf will come after my stuff again *checks shoulder* plz don't resign

geezuz christ i never stole from a locked chest. so if it was your LOCK IT. god danm you people -_-
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Twotoedbob wrote:Thats not the point i dont care if you fixed it just the fact that you did it in general is the problem

Dude, I deal with this problem all the time, their immaturity can really push people off the edge. And sometiems nothing is done about it. (80% of the time.) Their good fun still pisses others off rergardless if it gets fixed or not.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum