THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divisional Officers

5 posters

Go down

Divisional Officers Empty Divisional Officers

Post  H31IX Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 pm

So, as per the latest situations on our server, and my inactivity, I have decided to create a "Divisional Officer" rank that will be in addition to your rank on the server. Every week possible on Friday nights we will have a steam/vent meeting and discuss what is best for the server. If you have a concern, please voice it with your Divisional Officer, (or another one, but preferably yours), or me becuase I cover all ranks, and they will discuss it during the meeting.

Meetings will be PRIVATE.

Divisional Officers:

Guest - Karmy

Builder - TwoToedBob

ADVBuilder - DanTheMan

SuperBuilder - Gtfando

Mods - Spencer1230

Administrative officer (all ranks) - H31IX

All people named in this thread please reply with this:
Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, (your name), fail to meet the expectations of this rank - not attending meetings, ignoring players, or other issues deemed inappropriate by admins I will be demoted.

Last edited by H31IX on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Divisional Officers Empty I agree to the terms below

Post  Twotoedbob Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, TwoToedBob, fail to meet the expectations of this rank - attending meetings, not ignoring players, or other issues deemed appropriate by admins I will be not demoted.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Twotoedbob on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twotoedbob
Twotoedbob
Builder

Back to top Go down

Divisional Officers Empty Re: Divisional Officers

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, Spencer[/color], fail to meet the expectations of this rank - not attending meetings, ignoring players, or other issues deemed inappropriate by admins I will be demoted.[/color]

Last edited by Spencer on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, Gtfando (John) , fail to meet the expectations of this rank - not attending meetings, ignoring players, or other issues deemed inappropriate by admins I will be demoted.

I will be Devoted to the Super-Builders and will hear their needs and wants. I will attend All meetings. I will listen to ALL players.

gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, (Hi my name is Dan), fail to meet the expectations of this rank - not attending meetings, ignoring players, or other issues deemed inappropriate by admins I will be demoted.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmy Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Divisional officer is a rank that requires respect to players and attentiveness to problems, and if I, Karmy, fail to meet the expectations of this rank - not attending meetings, ignoring players, or other issues deemed inappropriate by admins I will be demoted.

Karmy
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down