THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

88zachary88's ban apeal

+4
gtfando
ODarkDragon
boss950
88zachary88
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

88zachary88's ban apeal Empty 88zachary88's ban apeal

Post  88zachary88 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 pm

was banned for: killing 1 builder whos name i cannot remember who threatend to shove something or other up my but irl
which i beleive is unfair because: he threatned me AND nowhere in the rules does it clearly state that killing is not allowed and to this day i am unsure of the rules on it.
more context: [this was last week and sadly i remember no names =(] i was troting along when i saw a sign that said *bitches corner* so i placed a sign next to it saying <-- that is douchy and sexist [or something along those lines] then somewone came up next to me and called me an asshole and said he wished he could shove that sign up my ass in real life so i killed him which i didnt know was against the rules [which need to be added to] then i withstood the next 10 minutes of hell while he convinsed most of the adv/super builders to tp to me at my secret base, tp everywone else there, take my stuff, and kill me repetedly both by tping to me and with /kill, then i got fed up and threatned to report them, thats when one of them said ''oh no your not'' and banned me. so i was all like sqrew this il go play another server, until a friend of mine irl [boss950 or 90 or 9500 idk anymore] convinced me to post a ban apeal so here it is.

with all expected respect,
zachary

88zachary88
Builder

Back to top Go down

88zachary88's ban apeal Empty Re: 88zachary88's ban apeal

Post  boss950 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Maybe killing ist ok with other members but he is right and im not just saying that cause hes my friend i would help anyone else in this situation...it is not sated in the rules to not pvp kill ppl but... It is stated that ppl cant tp to kill ppl or use the kill command repetitively as it is an abuse of power and he couldnt defend himself since he was guest and didnt have any commands... As for the sign im pretty sure it was kaz who placed the sign that said bitches corner not him.... Plz dont flame him he is the only one who made an actually proper appeal so far... Wich also provea that he wants to be on the server... Personnaly if i wad treated like that i would leave this server too... Be considerate and put urself in his shoes...
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I remember you. You saw the station sign we didn't even make, and put an EVEN NASTIER sign next to it. I called over Gtfando to look at the sign and find out who did it. And he said that YOU put it there, and you admitted it. What happened next was, you gave some excuse about not liking the sign, so I said, Why the heck would you put a sign there like that in the first place, and took it down. After you saw me take it down, you attacked me and killed me. Gtfando responding by attacking you and you attacked him back. There was a squabble of exchanged words, you two were argueing over the sign, and Gtfando teleported me to a room full of chests, and was nice enough to give me my things back. In no way, shape, or form, did I remember ANYONE saying we would shove the sign up your butt. BUT I DO remember YOU saying "Up yours!" To me when I questioned the sign and removed it. BOTTOM LINE, if you don't like a sign, you could've asked an Admin to change it, not throw a Kazavelen-temper-tantrum and write a new sign with every curseword in the book on it, next to it.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

i read that story from beginning to end. it was fucking hilarious. i was the mod on scene, and that is not at all how it happened. so. i banned you way back when. the thing was very differrnt. he killed dark and TP'd away, making for no redemption possible. dark NEVER said he would shove it up your ass, dumbass. and only me, and dark attacked after. i killed you, tp'd dark to me so he could get his stuff, and left.

Last edited by gtfando on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Not to critisize but THIS IS an appeal lol
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

boss950 wrote:Not to critisize but THIS IS an appeal lol

lolol i saw that after i sent it. edited and changed already... lul
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  88zachary88 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

It seems one of two things has happend...
1.) your full of shit
or
2.) it wasnt you that threatnd me and im very very SORRY!
I personaly beleive its the later because you dont seem like a bad guy and if you havnt noticed i SUCK with names. But somewon did threatn me

conclusion: ok, bottom line is im not the bad guy, ur not the badguy, and nowon else is the bad guy, because in all our minds we were doing something totaly acceptable considering the circumstances.

So what now? you might ask
answer: [i love colans btw Smile] bottom line is i should only be punished for the language foulness so thats what, 3 days or a week for first afenders, which ive already served so i believe an unbanning is in order?

Preferably within a few hours cuz i wanna play tonight Smile

88zachary88
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

i remeber seeing the conversation n agree wit dark
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

88zachary88 wrote:It seems one of two things has happend...
1.) your full of shit
or
I personaly beleive its the later because you dont seem like a bad guy and if you havnt noticed i SUCK with names. But somewon did threatn me

conclusion: ok, bottom line is im not the bad guy, ur not the badguy, and nowon else is the bad guy, because in all our minds we were doing something totaly acceptable considering the circumstances.

answer: [i love colans btw Smile] bottom line is i should only be punished for the language foulness so thats what, 3 days or a week for first afenders, which ive already served so i believe an unbanning is in order?

ok,
1.) server is not up, sir.
2.) me and dark are NOT wrong. i have a terrific memory.
3.) YOU are the "bad guy" for lying, killing with TP, placing very inappropriate signs, and false accusation.
4.) you are banned. get. over. it.

good day, sir.
unless H31IX says otherwise.

gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

gtfando wrote:
1.) your full of shit
or

ok,
3.) YOU are the "bad guy" for lying, killing with TP, placing very inappropriate signs, and false accusation.

good day, sir.

ok 1- server IS UP 2- ok... 3- how can he kill with tp if he has to use tpa to tp since hes guest!!! 4- ur mean...
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

1.) your full of shit
or

1. That attitude will increase your ban if you're not already permanantly out of here, which I would like to hear at this point.
2. It's not our problem if you suck with names, but me and Gtfando remember this as clear as day. There's even a lower post about this!
3. Thinking everyone is right will get everyone nowhere. You weren't doing ANYTHING ACCEPTABLE, you put a nasty sign down and killed me and attempted to kill Gtfando and walk away like nothing happened. We're too good for that.
4. It is up to h31ix now.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm

boss950 wrote:
gtfando wrote:
1.) your full of shit
or

ok,

good day, sir.

ok 1- server IS UP 2- ok... 3- how can he kill with tp if he has to use tpa to tp since hes guest!!! 4- ur mean...

Boss, I know he's your friend, but he did me and Gtfando and the server wrong. He raged, he killed, and he thought he could get away with it. He didn't teleport, he killed me by walking over when I was destroying his sign he put down. Gtfando was already there using BB to find out who did it, when he saw me being killed. So he killed zach, and teleported me to a secret room, where he gave my things back. I honestly don't want to see people like zach on the server.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
boss950 wrote:
gtfando wrote:
1.) your full of shit
or

ok,

good day, sir.

Boss, I know he's your friend, but he did me and Gtfando and the server wrong. He raged, he killed, and he thought he could get away with it. He didn't teleport, he killed me by walking over when I was destroying his sign he put down. Gtfando was already there using BB to find out who did it, when he saw me being killed. So he killed zach, and teleported me to a secret room, where he gave my things back. I honestly don't want to see people like zach on the server.
i understand... but watever its up to h31ix as u said
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm

hmm i can agree with dark or boss. ill flip a coin. boss looks like u win

he should be unbanned its been some time ago and just keep an eye on him. he is trying to get back on the server so it wouldn't make sense to put this much work in to get back on just to grief and get banned again i think he will be fine but keep an eye on him like i said.
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  88zachary88 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 pm

[IDK how to do the quote thing but pretend this is one plz]
ok,
[IDK how to do the quote thing but pretend this is one plz/]

WOW! im sorry but almost every word there is wrong...
1.) this *secret room* he brought you to that i kept *teleporting to* to give u stuff, IS MY HOUSE! with all my stuff, that u guys took.
2.) i killed one person, one time, when i thought it wasnt against the rules [pvp is on and theres no actual rule against it] who i thought was threatning me [PPL, Y ARE ALL YOUR NAMES SO CLOSE TO BEING THE SAME Wink]
3.) he wasnt using bb to find out who did it cuz i already told him it was me
4.) he didnt kill me near the sign
5.) the server IS up
6.) obviously you guys are somewhat wrong considering all 13 of these
7.) i never falsly acused anywone
8.) i never lyed
9.)i felt the need to mention this again, I USED /home! /home =/= killing with tp, /home =/= /tp
10.)this is the BAN APEAL SECTION, u cant just go your banned get over it, what are u, builder, adv builder, dude, not your place!
11.)im on a role =)
12.)when i killed u nowone else was there
13.)THIS WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME ON AN EPIC SERVER LIKE THIS!

pretty much the only thing u were right about was the fact that its up to h3l1x now...

88zachary88
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  dead_eye2597 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm

88zachary88 wrote:[IDK how to do the quote thing but pretend this is one plz]
ok,

1.) this *secret room* he brought you to that i kept *teleporting to* to give u stuff, IS MY HOUSE! with all my stuff, that u guys took.
2.) i killed one person, one time, when i thought it wasnt against the rules [pvp is on and theres no actual rule against it] who i thought was threatning me [PPL, Y ARE ALL YOUR NAMES SO CLOSE TO BEING THE SAME Wink]
5.) the server IS up
8.) i never lyed
9.)i felt the need to mention this again, I USED /home! /home =/= killing with tp, /home =/= /tp
10.)this is the BAN APEAL SECTION, u cant just go your banned get over it, what are u, builder, adv builder, dude, not your place!
11.)im on a role =)
13.)THIS WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME ON AN EPIC SERVER LIKE THIS!

pretty much the only thing u were right about was the fact that its up to h3l1x now...
no offense, but your bullshitting and kissing our asses. but i agree with kron
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  88zachary88 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 pm

dead_eye2597 wrote:
ok,

5.) the server IS up
8.) i never lyed
10.)this is the BAN APEAL SECTION, u shouldnt just go your banned get over it, you should revew the case and all that shit first, is that not the point?
11.)im on a role =)

i think i learned to do the quote thing =)

anyways, can you elaborate so i may atempt to destroy your arguments?

Last edited by 88zachary88 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

88zachary88
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  dead_eye2597 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 pm

88zachary88 wrote:
dead_eye2597 wrote:
ok,

5.) the server IS up
8.) i never lyed
11.)im on a role =)

i think i learned to do the quote thing =)

anyways, can you elaborate so i may atempt to destroy your arguments?
13.)THIS WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME ON AN EPIC SERVER LIKE THIS! ass kissing
11.)im on a role =) bullshitting (lol)
also, gtf doesnt lie. he is a respected mod on this server who doesnt pull shit off like this. he has backup, and evidence. BUT, i agreed to unban you as you didnt grief, but any signs of killing others or griefing, we will perm ban your ass. good day to you.
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericod7 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm

this has more posts than my month old adv portfolio
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 am

like i said why try this hard to get back on if hes just gunna mess it up. i don't think he will do it again
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 am

dont worry guyz i will talk to him about his attitude (i dont want him to sully the name i made for myself on the server) and for u zak... dont talk trash to ppl that wont help ur case and gtf is a mod... btw we need to talk soon (like...on the bus) i need to teach u manners and re-explain to u the rules
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 pm

ok,

5.) the server IS up
8.) i never lyed
11.)im on a role =)

1) It wasn't your house it was a place Gtfando owned, UNDERSTAND? It was not your house.
2) It's not ok to kill people for removing your nasty signs. IDC if it was one time, it was rude and irrational.
3) He DID use BB before you arrived and told us.
4) After YOU KILLED ME, you ran and Gtfando pursued you near the spawn, where he attacked you and killed you for MY things back.
5) Stay on topic,
6) We are not wrong, YOU are wrong. I remember what happened clear as day, you attacked and killed me and put up a nasty sign then tried attacking a Mod.
7) Yea you DID! You said we told you to shove a sign up your butt.
8.) That IS a lie.
9) What are you even talking about, you killed me with a sword.
10) Sure we can say that. If we don't like a person such as Kazavelen and they have done wrong things for the rules.
11) That's a lie, Gtfando was there that's why he killed you, and there was one other bystander nearby watching.
12) How the heck can you even tell the server is up IF YOUR BANNED FROM IT?
13) STOP MAKING LONG LISTS!
14) I was right about everything I said, you have no right to call me or a Mod a liar.

Last edited by ODarkDragon on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 pm

also, gtf doesnt lie. he is a respected mod on this server who doesnt pull shit off like this. he has backup, and evidence. BUT, i agreed to unban you as you didnt grief, but any signs of killing others or griefing, we will perm ban your ass. good day to you.
[/quote]

He DID kill, he killed me. I dunno if you mean don't kill again or not but whatever. Griefing isn't JUST destroying things, it's changing a background in an unpleasent way, which he did with that sign. I vote to keep him banned, but it's still up to h31ix.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Ericod7 wrote:this has more posts than my month old adv portfolio

The ban of Kazavelen has 5 pages, longest thread we've ever collaborated. XD
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Describe the room where gttped u plz also he knows that the server is up cause i told him...
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum