THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H31IX! A message for you!

3 posters

Go down

H31IX! A message for you! Empty H31IX! A message for you!

Post  MrAttomized Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:31 pm

So Yeah.. I am not an admin or a mod but this is about an Admin so I thought I should post it here. It's about you H31IX! YOU HORRIBLE DICK! Jokes, infact this is the complete opposite to what I just said. I would like to thank you. Your such an amazing guy who has so many friends & fans. I am so glad I found this server. It has given me options in so many things! Youtube, you made my intro, I gained 10+ Subscribers & Friends from H31IX SMP and your sever gave my videos on minecraft life! Also you showed me a song, which I stole sorry.... With my knowledge of the internet I was able to grow! Thanks to you I now know what an IP is, what a thread is (yes I didn't know until I joined this forum), and you have shown me many things I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't joined this server!

You work so hard to make us lot happy, and you are so cool! So thank you. Keep up the hard work & well done for being so awesome! Yes this is a nice thread, not hate about Rebecca Black or Kaza & Zac! Which seems to be most of the forum these days! So yeah Thanks Adam :') <3
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

H31IX! A message for you! Empty Re: H31IX! A message for you!

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:54 pm

I agree with Attomized! 100%! I came to this server, not expecting it to last to be honest, but I met so many cool friends here that I love this server! Razz
Adam, you're an awesome and chill guy, the stories you've told me always make me laugh. XD You're awesome man!
I'd also like to thank Spencer, for helping Adam with the server and providing humour for us all. I look back on that Her0brine incident and can't help but laugh! Laughing
Everyone else on the server, you're also awesome! We may have had differences in the past, but I never dwell on it. You guys ROCK! Very Happy Smile Laughing Twisted Evil Wink Razz tongue pirat rabbit cheers sunny lol!
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:03 pm

dido...
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down