THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO DARK.........

+2
DanTheMAN10
zakstillwell
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TO DARK......... - Page 2 Empty Re: TO DARK.........

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
AF!!! wrote:Very Happy April Fools Very Happy!! Sorry i was seriouse, its the only day april fools is.

3 accounts to ban and more proof kaz can;t spell / use correct grammar. thank you kindly kaz

I wonder when he will give up.. probably before his naptime. :3
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

TO DARK......... - Page 2 Empty No

Post  zakstillwell Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Right after his bed time when he sneaks on his daddy's computer and pways world of warcraft. Want your bwinky kazzywazzy? how bout i read you a bed time story? study once there was an annoying bitch named kaz.

All he did was WHINE WHINE WHINE no matter WHAT WHAT WHAT and so he raged our FOURMS! AND HE STAYED THERE; AND HE STAYED THERE; RAGE RAGE RAGE now PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR NOW THEY STAY THERE!!!- that guy

I like to rage this forum and have no life! sayin ey oh baby lets go! i don't care be-cause i am twelve, sayin ey oh baby lets go! cause we gonna light this up! we gonn go all night! we gonn rage this forum like it's DY NO MITE!- whats his face you guys know

BUT BABY KAZ WAS BORN THIS WAY!- lady gaga

IIIII HAAADD TTHHEEE RRAAGGE OF MY LI I IFEE AND IVE NEVER TROLLED LIKE THIS BEFOREE!!!! (later in the song) DIRTY BITCH!

MONDAY, TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY. FRIDAY SAT UR DAY SAT UR DAY TO SUN DAY GET GET GET GET GET GET GET WE KNOW WAT DAY SAY! RAGIN EVERY DAY! RAGIN EVERY DAY! A FEELIN! THAT TODAY KAZ IS GONNA RAGE!- BLACK EYED PEAS!

You know i'd throw a grenade atcha! HEY HEY! put you infront of a train forya! throw you out of a plane for ya! but you will only troll!!- bruno mars

The itsy bitsy kaza, crawled up the water spout! down came the rain and washed kaza out! out came the sun and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy kaza, never trolled again!

i win?!
i still am the best in the world right?
also i will write more just give me a song!

zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 pm

zakstillwell wrote:Right after his bed time when he sneaks on his daddy's computer and pways world of warcraft. Want your bwinky kazzywazzy? how bout i read you a bed time story? study once there was an annoying bitch named kaz.

All he did was WHINE WHINE WHINE no matter WHAT WHAT WHAT and so he raged our FOURMS! AND HE STAYED THERE; AND HE STAYED THERE; RAGE RAGE RAGE now PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR NOW THEY STAY THERE!!!- that guy

I like to rage this forum and have no life! sayin ey oh baby lets go! i don't care be-cause i am twelve, sayin ey oh baby lets go! cause we gonna light this up! we gonn go all night! we gonn rage this forum like it's DY NO MITE!- whats his face you guys know

IIIII HAAADD TTHHEEE RRAAGGE OF MY LI I IFEE AND IVE NEVER TROLLED LIKE THIS BEFOREE!!!! (later in the song) DIRTY BITCH!

MONDAY, TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY. FRIDAY SAT UR DAY SAT UR DAY TO SUN DAY GET GET GET GET GET GET GET WE KNOW WAT DAY SAY! RAGIN EVERY DAY! RAGIN EVERY DAY! A FEELIN! THAT TODAY KAZ IS GONNA RAGE!- BLACK EYED PEAS!

You know i'd throw a grenade atcha! HEY HEY! put you infront of a train forya! throw you out of a plane for ya! but you will only troll!!- bruno mars

The itsy bitsy kaza, crawled up the water spout! down came the rain and washed kaza out! out came the sun and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy kaza, never trolled again!

i win?!

O____O holy....
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:10 am

O____O holy....[/quote]

Want to recommend a song?
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 am

DanTheMAN10 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:Right after his bed time when he sneaks on his daddy's computer and pways world of warcraft. Want your bwinky kazzywazzy? how bout i read you a bed time story? study once there was an annoying bitch named kaz.

i win?!

O____O holy....

....Wut
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 am

every ip kaz has ever posted from is banned from viewing the forums any longer.
Anyone sees another post by him, tell him and I will block that too.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum