THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Department of Intelligence: TOP SECRET

3 posters

Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty Department of Intelligence: TOP SECRET

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 pm

So you guys know i want to make the United Nations building, but for something so big, i would rather have kron do it. (just put dedicated to zak, you can take the glory for it kron) But what i am going to build is the Department of Intelligence By myself. Basically this is what i need.

An admin/mod to clear a space about the size of krons accident but under ground. deep under ground, about 20 blocks for the lobby and deeper for the rest. I just need it to be wider than the kron accident though.

I need the entire area of the underground hole, walled with bedrock, 2 layers thick for emphasis but the roof left open. inside the lobby area will be a large lobby area with plenty of floor space just to make it look nicer. on the left and right will be buyable spaces for biographies. It is the department of intelligence so don't say i didn't warn you when you come in after missing a payment and your bio is gone. Then in the center of the room will be a red carpet, it will run straight through and have branches leading to paintings with REAL definitions of who made it and what it is of. the descriptions will be of the default paintings not texture packs. The red carpet will come to a wall, 2 blocks thick of iron and behind that, a bedrock wall that cuts the place off there. this area will be roofed. there will be a set of iron doors, openable from the inside only and an air lock so no monsters can get in. then behind that will be an air lock of wooden doors private so only i can open them. behind all of this will be a small bridge showing the real deal of what you are entering. the next building is floating, completely surrounded in bedrock, with a lava pit below. this is for if someone thinks the can jump in the non-existent windows. You will then enter a iron plated, quite large room with other stair cases in the walls. these will branch off into some of the categories. stories, bans, people, mods and plug-ins, history of the server and maybe more. the lobby for this section will be like said above, coated in iron but just behind the iron is bedrock. in fact the majority of the secure sections are bedrock. in this lobby instead of a red carpet running through the center there will be a blue carpet. and instead of paintings there will be framed bios of all the mods and admins. (if you would like to write your own send it to me or else i will write it. either way i am placing the actual sign however.) there will be an office for me, and any other adv's that want to have a plot of land here. then behind another bridge like mentioned above will be ANOTHER room. a little smaller and deeper even yet. this one will have no branches but rather will be a room of more smaller rooms with signs inside stating admin ideas. adv ideas. mod ideas. it will have a vault for your stuff where you can lock your stuff up to make sure no-one griefs the chests. it will have top secret ideas that you don't want builders and below to know you can post it here for only adv up to see. plus a couple other rooms for rent if you have an idea.

questions: can you make a non-sethome area?
can i consider going into the secure area griefing for this? (for builders and below.)
can i get a donation from a mod of a double chest full of stacked iron. chest full of half red and half blue wool. a chest filled with chests and a 2 double chests full of stacked signs? (i WILL need them ALL)

Sorry guys but i can only allow people to help me with the main lobby and only mods admin fuhrer and i will be able to go deeper.

really most of it is for affect but all the information inside will be accurate information about the server, we can show this stuff to guests to make them want to be good because everybody wants to know information.

thanks guys and mods, hope to see you at the building site!

EDIT: kron pick a site for the UN building because i would like to make the office of intelligence a building OVER the department of intelligence. (making the entrance surface inside the office building. And i would like to place these two places near each other.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty Re: Department of Intelligence: TOP SECRET

Post  boss950 Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

wat about me Sad
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty i'm not going to lie.

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:37 pm

boss950 wrote:wat about me Sad
i have never seen you build anything ever. but i guess you can help. and remind me because i can't remember. are you a mod?
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty this is how it will work

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

this is how it will work.

UN building in a beautiful valley with water falls. across from that, OFFICE of intelligence. (public information). UNDER that DEPARTMENT of intelligence. (secret adv up stuff.) and paintings. and i think i will have the bios and stuff above ground and the building will be backed up against a mountain which will cover the under ground portion. Ex: you walk into the office building. nice lobby. paintings. big iron locked doors. goes down. *bridge* air lock, main information. stair case even lower. giant bedrock box *bridge* airlock, adv+ ONLY and vault. that might be better for light in the main lobby.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty POST STORIES BELOW

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 pm

If you would like to be in a bio or a story, post it here. not just "i want to be in a story." post a short story like "there once was a pig who liked to sit on his pancakes. his butt was very sticky." or "h31ix came all over dandamanzx" maybe even, "I ONCE ATE A BOWL FULL OF LEGOS ONCE".
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Department of Intelligence:  TOP SECRET Empty Re: Department of Intelligence: TOP SECRET

Post  boss950 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Im a superbuilder... And i will post pics of wat i built soon dont wrry
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

As long as I can fill my Inteliigance room with the sign information about myself I'll be good. There should be flags outside like the real one, (reminding people I still called dibs on America XD)
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum