THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

janplanet1' village

3 posters

:: Server Map :: Cities

Go down

janplanet1' village Empty janplanet1' village

Post  janplanet1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 am

ok so this wont be a city but a town.I will still be cool.Here is what i did.I started making a house in calvexx's underground city.i made it and it was awesome.I made it up to the top where i built my first tower.my personal tower.its the highest one and its the one in the middle.So i thought to make 4 more towers surrounding it.Right now i built the nether tower and the harvesting tower.next are buisness(idk how to spell) and underground exploration.in the buisness tower you will be able to apply for the city.Underground exploration will be a project where if you like to explore and mine you will be able to retreat,study and we will dig down there and make awsome stuff.When i finish that it's kinda like a castle because everything is linked.then i will make general thing every town has and houses for sale.when that is all done (probably in a few days,i will post something when its done) you can apply in the buisness tower.hope you will come.
location:go behind the spawn,swim a little,you will se a ship,after that you will see a ship that has lava pored on it.somewhere close to that are the towers.
and ofcoursejanplanet1' village James-montgomery-flagg-i-want-you-for-the-u-s-army-c-1917
my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/janplanet1 What a Face
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

http://www.janplanet1home.webs.com

Back to top Go down

janplanet1' village Empty NOT TROLLIN BUT...

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Didn't follow format.
didn't ask before building, this is not for information it is for approval. you have to be approved BEFORE HAND.
No plans or materials.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

janplanet1' village Empty Re: janplanet1' village

Post  ODarkDragon Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Zak's got a point mate, no offense but you gotta read the format rules. Neutral
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  janplanet1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm

oooooh!!so does anybody aproove?
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

Back to top Go down

janplanet1' village Empty as of right now i cannot say

Post  zakstillwell Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

janplanet1 wrote:oooooh!!so does anybody aproove?
currently i don't know. follow the correct format and we'll see. but it doesn't sound that great.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  janplanet1 Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 am

zakstillwell wrote:
currently i don't know. follow the correct format and we'll see. but it doesn't sound that great.
i assure you,its just a harmless village where you can upgrade if you build something,where we have factions...it wont take much space if thats the concern.sooo plz?
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

Back to top Go down

janplanet1' village Empty actually

Post  zakstillwell Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:43 pm

janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
i assure you,its just a harmless village where you can upgrade if you build something,where we have factions...it wont take much space if thats the concern.sooo plz?
you don't have factions. Anchor 9 is the only one. Plus it's too close to another town and has houses. no houses in faction areas.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
you don't have factions. Anchor 9 is the only one. Plus it's too close to another town and has houses. no houses in faction areas.

This is where you're both currently wrong. The only two Factions around are The Assassins and The Army of Kron (AOK). Anchor 9 hasn't been talked about by anyone on the entire forums or server by anyone but you Zak, meaning I cannot believe it's actually going to be a thing. h31ix probably doesn't even know what it is. What it sounds like is a place where you can greif/kill other factionists, and even if it is, kron came up with a walled-in-area to do the same thing, only it gets rolled back. So you seem to be trying to make this an individual project that no one has a clue about. (no offense) As for your village janplanet1, you have to make a blueprint on the computer (or scan one you draw irl into the computer it doesn't really matter) and list the supplies it will take. Also please follow the EXACT format so we can all understand. Now that I think of it.. if it's a simple village, than you can just make one far away from Broville. If it's not a bustling city like the other's it probably wouldn't require extensive work and blueprints. If you still wanna go through with it, it has to be approved by h31ix. Thanks if you read this. ~ODD
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

This is where you're both currently wrong. The only two Factions around are The Assassins and The Army of Kron (AOK). Anchor 9 hasn't been talked about by anyone on the entire forums or server by anyone but you Zak, meaning I cannot believe it's actually going to be a thing. h31ix probably doesn't even know what it is. What it sounds like is a place where you can greif/kill other factionists, and even if it is, kron came up with a walled-in-area to do the same thing, only it gets rolled back. So you seem to be trying to make this an individual project that no one has a clue about. (no offense) As for your village janplanet1, you have to make a blueprint on the computer (or scan one you draw irl into the computer it doesn't really matter) and list the supplies it will take. Also please follow the EXACT format so we can all understand. Now that I think of it.. if it's a simple village, than you can just make one far away from Broville. If it's not a bustling city like the other's it probably wouldn't require extensive work and blueprints. If you still wanna go through with it, it has to be approved by h31ix. Thanks if you read this. ~ODD
i stopped at "h31ix probably doesn't even know what it is." your really not up to date. its currently the only place where factions are allowed. do talk unless you KNOW what you are talking about. anchor 9 will be the city the WAR zone is put on, kron didn't come up with it. it's a plugin. and most people know what it is in fact. you word for you dark. Derp.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

janplanet1' village Empty ook

Post  janplanet1 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:52 am

zakstillwell wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

i stopped at "h31ix probably doesn't even know what it is." your really not up to date. its currently the only place where factions are allowed. do talk unless you KNOW what you are talking about. anchor 9 will be the city the WAR zone is put on, kron didn't come up with it. it's a plugin. and most people know what it is in fact. you word for you dark. Derp.
so does anybody aproove?
janplanet1
janplanet1
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

Dude.. Factions don't ONLY go to Anchor 9.. I don't know anyone else who has been there. Factions are now only up FOR FUN. We don't grief/attack/kill people who are in other factions and we never will! That's the reason why h31ix decided to try to ban them in the first place. Alot of others agree, just look at my poll about factions and the other one I made about factions in the RC section.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm

janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
ODarkDragon wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:
janplanet1 wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

so does anybody aproove?

Well.. once you get the right format, h31ix normally approves it in the end. So I suggest trying that first though
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down