THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anchor 9

+2
zakstillwell
kronmuffin
6 posters

Go down

anchor 9    Empty anchor 9

Post  kronmuffin Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 am

i know alot of people like the factions idea and they like the pvp city idea so why am i the only one who as been building anchor9. common people.
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

anchor 9    Empty Factios as a whole

Post  zakstillwell Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:03 am

kronmuffin wrote:i know alot of people like the factions idea and they like the pvp city idea so why am i the only one who as been building anchor9. common people.
Factions are coming back. But not for maybe 2-3 more weeks. After reading the overpopulation post I thought it would be best to wait till the server is private to start them up again. As of right now with the rules, ANY faction made marked and approved building is subject for use. So you are building that awesome Castle, but doing it very early. I would ideally like to have you, kron, clear all of anchor 9 but your castle and build krontopia there. That way the faction hq would still be anchor 9. I also have just noticed slot of flaming on the server lately. I am independently working on factions and can stop them at any moment. I think it's fucking ridiculous that I have to say this but, if It doesn't stop, since you guys aren't mature enough to simply stop fighting, factions will be put in the coat closet till something is done about it. I'm sure all mods and spencer agree with me but I think h31ix isn't thinking anything because he's either busy in school or holding a gun to his head. All of the rules, how logging will work. Building approval. People. It's all me, so don't make me stop it. Because for the good of the server I will. And special note, maturity has nothing to do with behavior problems on this server. I'm not going to get into the psychological aspect of it, but it is dependent on how he has been raised and who his is friends with that determines how he acts. Now it's just snagged of if we like his personality. Period.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

anchor 9    Empty Re: anchor 9

Post  gtfando Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 am

zak.. nothing against you. just a question. when did you take over the factions?
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 pm

gtfando wrote:zak.. nothing against you. just a question. when did you take over the factions?

ya?
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 pm

zakstillwell wrote:
kronmuffin wrote:i know alot of people like the factions idea and they like the pvp city idea so why am i the only one who as been building anchor9. common people.
Factions are coming back. But not for maybe 2-3 more weeks. After reading the overpopulation post I thought it would be best to wait till the server is private to start them up again. As of right now with the rules, ANY faction made marked and approved building is subject for use. So you are building that awesome Castle, but doing it very early. I would ideally like to have you, kron, clear all of anchor 9 but your castle and build krontopia there. That way the faction hq would still be anchor 9. I also have just noticed slot of flaming on the server lately. I am independently working on factions and can stop them at any moment. I think it's fucking ridiculous that I have to say this but, if It doesn't stop, since you guys aren't mature enough to simply stop fighting, factions will be put in the coat closet till something is done about it. I'm sure all mods and spencer agree with me but I think h31ix isn't thinking anything because he's either busy in school or holding a gun to his head. All of the rules, how logging will work. Building approval. People. It's all me, so don't make me stop it. Because for the good of the server I will. And special note, maturity has nothing to do with behavior problems on this server. I'm not going to get into the psychological aspect of it, but it is dependent on how he has been raised and who his is friends with that determines how he acts. Now it's just snagged of if we like his personality. Period.

I never said factions are coming back.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 am

H31IX wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

OWNED!
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 am

MrAttomized wrote:
H31IX wrote:
zakstillwell wrote:

OWNED!

POWNED!!!
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: