THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spencer1230 & DanDaMan

+6
gtfando
kronmuffin
ODarkDragon
DanTheMAN10
Kazavelen
MrAttomized
10 posters

Go down

Spencer1230 & DanDaMan Empty Spencer1230 & DanDaMan

Post  MrAttomized Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm

In game name: Spencer1230 & Dandamanzx
Banned or rolledback for: Griefing in an InActive Griefing Zone!
Extra information: in Dans own words, The Zone is Inactive I can Kill You! This also counts for griefing!
Pictures:

Spencer1230 & DanDaMan 110
Spencer1230 & DanDaMan 211
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Spencer1230 & DanDaMan Empty Re: Spencer1230 & DanDaMan

Post  MrAttomized Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

I HAVE HAD IT WITH MODS TREATING OTHERS LIKE SHIT. THINKING THEY CAN DO WHATEVER. GTF SAYING HE'LL BAN FATAL FOR STICKING UP FOR HIMSELF, DAN FOR BEING A HYPOCRITE. THIS IS CALLED EXTREMIST ACTION. IF I TOLD SOMEONE THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN BUT BY BANNING I GOT YOUR ATTENTION. EVERYONE CALM DOWN. STOP FIGHTING AND BE FRIENDS. AND DONT GRIEF AS THE ZONE ISN'T ACTIVE YET!
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:35 pm

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMAN10 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 pm

you misquoted me for one. i said the zone is inactive so ppl SHOULDN'T kill each other yet. and for fuck's sake we were going to clean up everything we did, it's easy. it's like spawning random cows, it's harmless and in the end if you break stuff you get some goodies. so look down. see your tits? calm em.
DanTheMAN10
DanTheMAN10
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Dan. It's all sarcasm, I know you can roll yourself back. Its called getting your attention. Like I said. When I arrived here 29th January it was so peaceful. Yeah Spencer did his fake HER0BRINE stuff but we were all friends. But since the new map & factions, everyone has argued. We're not a server any more, we're just a bunch of people playing Minecraft. All I want is for it to go back like what it was before. Even Kaza agree's with me. But now the mods are just people who can fly, apart from Kron who actually helps, if your not a rank your nothing. And if your a guest people automatically assume your a griefer. Just listen to what I want to say. Take what I have said on board and use it in the server. Be helpful! Be friendly. And make others in the server feel happy Smile

MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:49 pm

The old map with Cloud City and Karmyval, thats the map when the server was great, now its just, mods flying, admins and mods treating advs and people like crap and its just stupid.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

And then new map comes and Kron's a mod?
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Spencer1230 & DanDaMan Empty Alright people, let's simmer down.

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I agree.. but not fully. You see.. some Mods find it funny to do things to others and we get no justice. But it's all in good fun for them, and I don't blame them. I really like everyone one this server, in fact we should be THANKING all the mods and admins for what they do for us. They rollback griefing, ban nasty people, and keep order. You need to learn to take the good with the bad. H31ix, Spencer, and timmie work their butts off for this server and the website too! We should be thankfull they are around, because without all the admins and mods of this game, we'd have nothing.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

You are suddenly a good person dark

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

the mods only do the banning and rollbacking, nothing else.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Kazavelen wrote:And then new map comes and Kron's a mod?

yep
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

KAZA, YOU ARE BANNED, THIS APPLIES IN GAME ON THE SERVER< AND ON THESE FORUMS. STOP POSTING, ESPECIALLY HAVING YOUR PREVIOUS ATTITUDE TO GO ALONG WITH IT.

GOOD-DAY, BOY!

With that out of the way,
1: fatal was being a total douche to me, so i made a comment about banning him, jokingly. (whisper- wow you guys are SO literal..... >:.(...)
2: me, kron, dan, spencer, karmy, tim, and h31ix have banned about 40-50 people from this server in the past 2-3 days, alone!
3: you guys need to learn to have fun, we mods do NOT treat lower ranks like shit. this is an insane, and not well taken (for me) accusation. Be Grateful. i spend most of my time on the server anymore going around the city checking for the 1000s of griefs we get constantly.
4: Most of the chosen mods were not simply picked out of the croud for no reason, people. adam chose us for something we had, something we did, and something we showed. (in a very nutty nutshell) and it is an honor to be a mod. (i personally dont use /i or /give outside of grief issues.) Thank you Adam.
5: You guys MUST learn to be grateful. its like your parents, you dont REALLY realise everything the do for you EVERY DAY but you remember the few fights you have hrer and there.

Good-Day, Forum!
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazavelen Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

LOL actually i just got on the server to flame you, this isn't my post Attom started it so you can stfu and go live your stupid life.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Kazavelen wrote:LOL actually i just got on the server to flame you, this isn't my post Attom started it so you can stfu and go live your stupid life.

you fucking idiot. anything that has your name over there -----> is YOUR POST
thats why you have 700 fucking post, 90% trolling.

i am not fighting you. do not reply.
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  qazas Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Kazavelen wrote:LOL actually i just got on the server to flame you, this isn't my post Attom started it so you can stfu and go live your stupid life.
im not gonna lie, kaza i have no grudges against for ya soo dont take this personally, the only person that i mute on vent is kaza, the person who wastes space with meaningless stuff on the forums the most is kaza, the person who kinda weighs to the offensize side is kaza, soo i believe kaza is a little bit too young to have internet interactions. he is still very immature and have little or no respect to other players. HE HAS NO ETIQUETTE soo from my point of view, if he keeps on acting like he knows everything and that hes better than anyone else attitude, we should deny the access of his account on the server, vent and the forums until he becomes older, like 13,14?ish sooo yea thats my opinion how to make a better server,,,,,,,
and kaza, plz dont take this personally and spazz out, if u were mature enough, this would have never happened, i hope u change ur attitude and thanks
qazas
qazas
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjfdk Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

It's alright, my backup plan is go back to WoW with mah emo friend. -Mjf

Mjfdk
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  zakstillwell Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 pm

[quote="so look down. see your tits? calm em.
You got that from me when I said it to you last night lol. And remember guys, faction buildings are not faction buildings till h31ix tim and I get rules, and rights, wrong plus rules for charting attacks. We want to keep this under control and fun. So no fighting and wait to take actions against other faction till we have it mapped out perfectly.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 am

Kaza. Yes this was my post but calm down. I noticed a few flaws. Mods acting outta line a few times. But your straight down flaming them. I am SORRY to Spencer & Dan for banning them. It was an abuse of my powers and I fully take responsibility. But I ASKED for them to stop griefing and whatever. Kaza, I agree with you being banned. Wait for a post I am going to post now.
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjfdk Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 am

MrAttomized wrote:Kaza. Yes this was my post but calm down. I noticed a few flaws. Mods acting outta line a few times. But your straight down flaming them. I am SORRY to Spencer & Dan for banning them. It was an abuse of my powers and I fully take responsibility. But I ASKED for them to stop griefing and whatever. Kaza, I agree with you being banned. Wait for a post I am going to post now.
Oh im not banned.

Mjfdk
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Kaza, I reluctantly agree with your ban. You need to take some time to realise that you need to work on some problems. You KNOW you have a problem with authority, you KNOW this has been coming for a long time, and you KNOW you're making it worse. I hate to say this, but you can be very immature sometimes. I am sick and tired of having friends who are so easily angered, not just you, I have others, but you're not acting any better than them.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  gtfando Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Mjfdk wrote:
MrAttomized wrote:Kaza. Yes this was my post but calm down. I noticed a few flaws. Mods acting outta line a few times. But your straight down flaming them. I am SORRY to Spencer & Dan for banning them. It was an abuse of my powers and I fully take responsibility. But I ASKED for them to stop griefing and whatever. Kaza, I agree with you being banned. Wait for a post I am going to post now.
Oh im not banned.

sorry, but you are.

and guys, post your agreements of his ban on him BAN post please!
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 pm

gtfando wrote:
Mjfdk wrote:
Oh im not banned.

sorry, but you are.

Sadly, we cannot ban someone just because we don't want them here.
Adam gets mad at me whenever I ban kaz...

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Spencer wrote:
gtfando wrote:
Mjfdk wrote:
Oh im not banned.

sorry, but you are.

Sadly, we cannot ban someone just because we don't want them here.
Adam gets mad at me whenever I ban kaz...

Did you ask him this time? Last time I talked to him he seemed upset and said he needed to grow up.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  dead_eye2597 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I usually dont come into these massive arguments, but seriously, EVERYONE should be friends. Before all of this shit, everyone was friends, I even remember when Kaz was friends with everyone and there wasnt any hate at all until the little argument between dark and kaz. This server was the shit when I joined, because there was nice people,and everyone was friends. All of this was started by stupid, very small things and I think that everyone should stop raging and get along, as this is a game, which is meant to have fun. Thanks-Dead eye
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:42 pm

dead_eye2597 wrote:I usually dont come into these massive arguments, but seriously, EVERYONE should be friends. Before all of this shit, everyone was friends, I even remember when Kaz was friends with everyone and there wasnt any hate at all until the little argument between dark and kaz. This server was the shit when I joined, because there was nice people,and everyone was friends. All of this was started by stupid, very small things and I think that everyone should stop raging and get along, as this is a game, which is meant to have fun. Thanks-Dead eye

What he ended up doing was griefing things. He came on Minecraft the last time he did just to troll Gtfando. And that's why he got banned. :/
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum