THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno)

3 posters

Go down

Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno) Empty Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno)

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:45 pm

The dude needs to be banned. He put a nasty sign in the middle of the town, and when I asked him why he killed me and took my things. He also tried attacking gtfando. Gtfando was nice enough to give me my things back, but someone needs to ban this dude for trolling. SOrry I didn't get any pictures but the sign is probably still there.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno) Empty Re: Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno)

Post  gtfando Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 pm

i can vouch. 88zachary88 put a very unpleasant sign next to the "bitches station" sign post. after a few questions, zach killed dark and teleported away. i promtly tp'd to him and killed him for dark's stuff. he contiued to assault me so i /kicked him, the aftre CONTIUNUED assault i BANNED HIS UNGRATFEUL ASS lol ye he gone!
gtfando
gtfando
Builder

Back to top Go down

Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno) Empty Re: Kicked 88zachry88 (might be mispell of his name I dunno)

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

gtfando wrote:i can vouch. 88zachary88 put a very unpleasant sign next to the "bitches station" sign post. after a few questions, zach killed dark and teleported away. i promtly tp'd to him and killed him for dark's stuff. he contiued to assault me so i /kicked him, the aftre CONTIUNUED assault i BANNED HIS UNGRATFEUL ASS lol ye he gone!

Grately appreciate it man. Very Happy
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  boss950 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 am

lol ur all thankfull haha
boss950
boss950
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down