THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redone: factions!

4 posters

Go down

Redone: factions! Empty Redone: factions!

Post  zakstillwell Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 am

So I know we all loved the idea of having factions in our server. But it got way too hectic and very chaotic. After consulting with h31ix we have concluded that th e best way to go about it is that only faction buildings, plainly marked as factions and marked by me personally as ready for faction use may even be touched by other factions. All factions are run by a moderator and all actions are directed by a moderator. Grieving or stealing from a non faction building and or wit out faction leader permission will result in normal grieving rules. Permanent ban. Assassins may place ladders and feathers for style, krone army may do tunnels and castles for style, pirates may place boats and Spencer can do whatever the fuck he wants!

Again, factions are lead by only mods and have to be approved in the office of intelligence in anchor 9 city. Mods, you know what is appropriate and I trust that this will be able to happen. Than you for your time guys and happy hunting.
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Redone: factions! Empty Re: Redone: factions!

Post  MrAttomized Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Dude! I am at Anchor 9 right now. I am in the Army of Kron, but I can't get into the base....
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  kronmuffin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

MrAttomized wrote:Dude! I am at Anchor 9 right now. I am in the Army of Kron, but I can't get into the base....
\

zak made all the doors private ill put a password on them and give u the pass. also zak u spell me name rong
kronmuffin
kronmuffin
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAttomized Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 am

Yaay Smile
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  ODarkDragon Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Will people still be griefing or killing others randomly like last time? Because that really sucked. XD
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon
Builder

Back to top Go down

Redone: factions! Empty This again is how it will work.

Post  zakstillwell Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

ODarkDragon wrote:Will people still be griefing or killing others randomly like last time? Because that really sucked. XD
All faction actions will be logged in a private thread. Mods are faction leaders and will be trusted to not take things out of hand. If some individual griefs someone's house, the rules are as normal and they will be banned. Only faction marked and approved buildings may even be touched. All faction moves not logged will result in a warning and then the faction will be destroyed. Including all building made. And if someone makes an aggressive move towards another faction without direct permission for a mod leader, they will first be warned then kicked out of all factions for good without argument and will from there on out be a civilian with normal rules as said on h31ix.net. That's most of the basic stuff. I'm on my right now, but next time I'm on my computer i will give a better more descriptive version then. Remember guys, FACTIONS ARE NOT READY YET! DO NOT GRIEF OR KILL FOR NORMAL RULES CURRENTLY APPLY!
zakstillwell
zakstillwell
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum