THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others!

3 posters

Go down

An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others! Empty An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others!

Post  MrAttomized Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Today (11th March 2011) I had an argument with Kazavelen. Which because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, Boss & Gtfando became involved.

Firstly I would like to apologize to you two. You had nothing to do with Kaz and I's argument and you shouldn't have been blamed for anything that happened.

Next I would like to apologize to Kaz. Dude you and I have been friends on this server since way back before the map changed. We shouldn't have argued about something so simple. I also apologize fore taking your land before thoroughly checking the area for signs of a land owner. I am sorry for making the poll about you being banned as that was childish of me. Lets be honest, we were both idiots but ultimately what happened was because of me. I am glad we're friends again but I do owe you this apology!

Lastly I am sorry to H31IX. When qazas introduced me to this server I was immediatley welcomed. You took me into the server as if I had been here since the beginning. You became a friend. A few weeks ago you were stressed out about getting the server back up. You, Tim & Spencer did an amazing job at fixing the server. And now its back up I shouldn't be stressing you out even more. So as a friend, I apologize. For acting like a four year old, for being a prick and for raging pointlessly.

Please reply all those who I apologized to as I really hope you accept my apology! Very Happy

- Ryan
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
MrAttomized
Builder

Back to top Go down

An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others! Empty Re: An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others!

Post  H31IX Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Thank you for apologizing. Kaz and whoever else may be involved, if you could return attomized's stuff and everyone leave this (of many) argument behind.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others! Empty Re: An Apology! To H31IX, Kaz and Others!

Post  Kazavelen Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

MrAttomized wrote:Today (11th March 2011) I had an argument with Kazavelen. Which because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, Boss & Gtfando became involved.

Firstly I would like to apologize to you two. You had nothing to do with Kaz and I's argument and you shouldn't have been blamed for anything that happened.

Next I would like to apologize to Kaz. Dude you and I have been friends on this server since way back before the map changed. We shouldn't have argued about something so simple. I also apologize fore taking your land before thoroughly checking the area for signs of a land owner. I am sorry for making the poll about you being banned as that was childish of me. Lets be honest, we were both idiots but ultimately what happened was because of me. I am glad we're friends again but I do owe you this apology!

Lastly I am sorry to H31IX. When qazas introduced me to this server I was immediatley welcomed. You took me into the server as if I had been here since the beginning. You became a friend. A few weeks ago you were stressed out about getting the server back up. You, Tim & Spencer did an amazing job at fixing the server. And now its back up I shouldn't be stressing you out even more. So as a friend, I apologize. For acting like a four year old, for being a prick and for raging pointlessly.

Please reply all those who I apologized to as I really hope you accept my apology! Very Happy

- Ryan
MrAttomized
It is okay Smile And you can keep the land.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down