THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItsFineToBeNaked application

3 posters

Go down

ItsFineToBeNaked application Empty ItsFineToBeNaked application

Post  Mineman Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Minecraft Username:mineman1234567
Age (MUST BE OVER 12):14 (allmost 15)
Location (state):Ontairo
How did you find the server? (Youtube, friend, etc.): Youtube. (good Video)
Why do you want to a builder?:Well I Loved Minecraft .. But Never Found a Good Server.. So I Watched The Youtube Video To Make a Server And Saw At The Begginging It Had A Server IP So I Chose to Try It... So I Subscribed And Tryed.. And It Was Amazing Good People No Noob. No Lag.. So I Started Building.. And I found Some New People That Needed Help So I Helped them Make A Home/Armour And Was Talking To Some AB And B About Being A Builder And They Said It Could Take A Week.. So I Thought.. And Said Thats Reasonable.. So I Said I Want To Be A Builder And Spencer Told Me To Go To The Fourms.. So I looked At them And Read The Rules.. I chose To Do A Builders Request.. So To Make A Summary Of That: I Would Like To Help People, Give Iedas To Impove The Server, Have Fun, Hang out With Some Pretty Sweet People.
Do you fully agree to the rules listed here?:
Yes I Do.. Rules Need To Be Fair In A Way So That They Arent Like Evil But Reasonable.
Mineman
Mineman
Builder

Back to top Go down

ItsFineToBeNaked application Empty Re: ItsFineToBeNaked application

Post  Kazavelen Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 pm

ItsFineToBeNaked wrote:
Minecraft Username:mineman1234567
Age (MUST BE OVER 12):14 (allmost 15)
Location (state):Ontairo
How did you find the server? (Youtube, friend, etc.): Youtube. (good Video)
Why do you want to a builder?:Well I Loved Minecraft .. But Never Found a Good Server.. So I Watched The Youtube Video To Make a Server And Saw At The Begginging It Had A Server IP So I Chose to Try It... So I Subscribed And Tryed.. And It Was Amazing Good People No Noob. No Lag.. So I Started Building.. And I found Some New People That Needed Help So I Helped them Make A Home/Armour And Was Talking To Some AB And B About Being A Builder And They Said It Could Take A Week.. So I Thought.. And Said Thats Reasonable.. So I Said I Want To Be A Builder And Spencer Told Me To Go To The Fourms.. So I looked At them And Read The Rules.. I chose To Do A Builders Request.. So To Make A Summary Of That: I Would Like To Help People, Give Iedas To Impove The Server, Have Fun, Hang out With Some Pretty Sweet People.
Do you fully agree to the rules listed here?:
Yes I Do.. Rules Need To Be Fair In A Way So That They Arent Like Evil But Reasonable.
Yes you were on all day, you are awesome, and yea, just yep, and that AB was me Smile.
Kazavelen
Kazavelen
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post  H31IX Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 pm

No, people seem to like you but you have only been here one day. Our requirement is that you have played on the server for AT LEAST a week. Topic locked, you may post again here in 7 days.

Also.. the english language does not require you to capitalize the first word of every sentence XD
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down