THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ericod7's Portfolie

3 posters

Go down

Ericod7's Portfolie Empty Ericod7's Portfolie

Post  Ericod7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I have been playing on this server for 2 months now and have worked really hard but no one ever looked at my creations. I never got any screen shots of anything unfortunately. I will explain things I built and I'm not going to exxagerate at all so hopefully yout trust me. I built 2 homes in cloud city but dan made me destroy one because of its position. I built a pier with waves to lifeguard posts and all merrick surfboard rental spot (boats). In Harbor City I built an underwater house and a business district. The business district had 6 stores, a library, security office, aquarium, strip club with vip room and "shag" rooms, and a pool with slide and diving board. The whole place was surrounded by castle walls to protect it. This may not sound like a lot but i have been studying for finals and hitting the mountains but have always been doing something to better the server. TY Razz
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Ericod7's Portfolie Empty OOOOOOpsy'sssss

Post  Ericod7 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm

I ment a little over a month... i registerd 2 weeks from when i frist started
Ericod7
Ericod7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Ericod7's Portfolie Empty my answer

Post  dead_eye2597 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm

FUCK YES. Nuff said
dead_eye2597
dead_eye2597
Builder

Back to top Go down

Ericod7's Portfolie Empty Re: Ericod7's Portfolie

Post  H31IX Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Ericod7 wrote:I have been playing on this server for 2 months now and have worked really hard but no one ever looked at my creations. I never got any screen shots of anything unfortunately. I will explain things I built and I'm not going to exxagerate at all so hopefully yout trust me. I built 2 homes in cloud city but dan made me destroy one because of its position. I built a pier with waves to lifeguard posts and all merrick surfboard rental spot (boats). In Harbor City I built an underwater house and a business district. The business district had 6 stores, a library, security office, aquarium, strip club with vip room and "shag" rooms, and a pool with slide and diving board. The whole place was surrounded by castle walls to protect it. This may not sound like a lot but i have been studying for finals and hitting the mountains but have always been doing something to better the server. TY Razz

locked for no screenshots, please follow the guide and include them. thank you!
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Ericod7's Portfolie Empty Re: Ericod7's Portfolie

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down