THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And again of course now I'm not going to be around tonight at 8

Go down

And again of course now I'm not going to be around tonight at 8 Empty And again of course now I'm not going to be around tonight at 8

Post  H31IX Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

-- My dad wanted to go night snowboarding with me tonight so I wont be around to take pictures.. We will probably do it saturday (29th) at the same time.. XD sorry --

I will be on the server at AROUND 1pm EST on Friday to take new pictures of the city's and hot locations on the map, as it has been a while since we have done this.

Anyone who wants to show up can do so and can be in the photos, its a lot of fun.
I will be using the Painterly Pack to take photos with, not the default texture, as it helps with quality.

Here are the locations that I can think of right now to take photos of:
Karmyval
Spawn
Cloud City
Soccer Field
Rapture
Wastelands (?) (If its populated enough, get building)

And a LOT of others I cant think of right now.
If you have a suggestion for a TOWN or cool STRUCTURE just reply with it.. IM NOT TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR HOUSE DONT ASK.

Also we need some more video of the new server, so anyone who has fraps may do that - I may too but its much better if all videos are user generated.
You can upload those to youtube and leave the link as a reply and they will be featured on the home page.

Last edited by H31IX on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

And again of course now I'm not going to be around tonight at 8 Empty Re: And again of course now I'm not going to be around tonight at 8

Post  H31IX Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 am

Bumping so people read
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum