THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE VISIT H31IX.NET FOR THE NEW ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG GUYZ THE SERVERS DOWN OMFG WTF NERD RAGE!

Go down

OMFG GUYZ THE SERVERS DOWN OMFG WTF NERD RAGE! Empty OMFG GUYZ THE SERVERS DOWN OMFG WTF NERD RAGE!

Post  H31IX Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Server is down because hey0 has left the Minecraft community before Bukkit (the new software that sort of incorporates hey0) was anywhere near being able to release a stable version of their software. So yes, I know it sucks, but the server will continue to remain offline or give you errors like "connection refused, client disconnect, server timed out" until we officially bring it online, no word on when that will be yet.

Most of the problems come from every plugin that hey0 has needs to be recoded into Bukkit's format, and it takes a while, so until the STABLE and OFFICIAL release of bukkit comes out then you will have to find something else to do.

I will post again and on the official site when the server is up again, if you rage at me or send me tons of messages like

"OMFG HELIX R U DEAD? HEY, HEY YOU, CAN WE HAS THE SERVER BACK, WHY CANT I LOGIN OMFG ITS THE APOCALYPSE WHATS GOING ON MY LIFE IS OOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

I will probably block you.

Peace.
Adam.
H31IX.
H31IX
H31IX
Admin

http://h31ix.net

Back to top Go down